Full-time Sales & Appointment Setter VA for Insurance Broker
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a solopreneur based in Miami. She owns a company that sells life insurance services and health, she works as a broker, and she is mainly focused on life insurance. She does not work with a single company, but she helps her clients determine which company will be best for them if they want to pursue life insurance. Most of her clients speak Spanish as herself, yet she still has a few who speak English, hence why she is looking to hire someone bilingual. The client works with many cold leads and also referrals that someone has recommended her. The client will need someone who can do some appointment setting since once the appointments are set, the client visits her clients at home, she closes the deal at their house. She does not sell insurance but helps her clients qualify for an insurance plan.
The client is looking to build a team and work with someone and grow together. She is looking to hire someone who can help her with appointment setting, which is crucial for her as she does not have time to set appointments with new leads. The VA will provide customer service and service to anyone who wants to reschedule their appointments and do some of the follow-ups. The VA will also manage the client’s schedule, her calendar, and have that flexibility to help her call clients if she is running behind on a meeting. The VA will be doing some cold calls and warm calls to leads. The client has campaigns running in Facebook Ads, so the VA can contact these leads and create a google document to keep all the leads’ information and track their information. She is mainly looking for someone with lots of patience to explain her services to her clients and who has either call center experience or cold calling experience, so the VA does not get discouraged but is self-motivated.
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Suite
– Google Drive
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work side by side with the owner and grow together.
– Ideal job for VAs who enjoy talking to clients by phone.
– Great opportunity to learn about life insurance services and health.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, October 10th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, October 12th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to in google excel sheet system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up.
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the google excel sheet.
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up bookings online, and help clients book with the client.
5. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
6. Lead Generation & List Building
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
7. Basic Content & Blog Management in Spanish
– Blog management, blog calendar, and creation of ideas/titles.
– Help the client organize everything related to content creation, titles, dates, etc.
– Help with blog transcribing NOT actually writing the posts
8. Content Creation & Copywriting in Spanish
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Someone comfortable having open communication & constant feedback with the client all the time.
– Good communication skills.
– Schedule: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST Monday – Friday 1 hour lunch break
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $6-10/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.