Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas, the law firm takes care of individuals to get assistance on an injury claim (accident usually), such as a motor vehicle accident, work accident/injury, etc looking for an attorney/lawyer to help them.
The client is currently working with 4 VAs inside of Virtual Latinos and is now looking for a Research VA to help to make research on police reports and downloading information. See “Ideal Qualifications” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work in a company that already works with VAs from Virtual Latinos
– Learn about injury law, claims, and reports
– Opportunity to grow your research skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, October 19th at 11.30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, October 21st, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Making Research
– The client owns a Personal injury law firm and research is an important part of the day-to-day work
– The VA would have to research for information such as police reports, etc.
– After making research the VA would have to download information from public databases
– The VA would also have to make research on an individual’s information, from public databases
– Data entry and Copy/paste is most of the work that’s required
– It’s a fairly structured process for the research
– Watch this video for details of how the work would be done (comment about it in your proposal)
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Ideally looking for someone who enjoys making research and following a structured process
– The VA must be bilingual
– Must be willing to learn a lot, and fast
– Having empathy with people is KEY to this job
– A decent typing speed would be helpful
– Must be a technologically-savvy
– Schedule: Flexible within Central Standard Time Business Hours 8hrs/day
– Hours: 40 hours/week