Full-time Research VA for Law Firm in Texas
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas, the law firm takes care of individuals to get assistance on an injury claim (accident usually), such as a motor vehicle accident, work accident/injury, etc looking for an attorney/lawyer to help them.
The client is currently working with 4 VAs inside of Virtual Latinos and is now looking for a Research VA to help to make research on police reports and downloading information. See “Ideal Qualifications” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work in a company that already works with VAs from Virtual Latinos
– Learn about injury law, claims, and reports
– Opportunity to grow your research skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, October 19th at 11.30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, October 21st, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Making Research
– The client owns a Personal injury law firm and research is an important part of the day-to-day work
– The VA would have to research for information such as police reports, etc.
– After making research the VA would have to download information from public databases
– The VA would also have to make research on an individual’s information, from public databases
– Data entry and Copy/paste is most of the work that’s required
– It’s a fairly structured process for the research
– Watch this video for details of how the work would be done (comment about it in your proposal)
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Ideally looking for someone who enjoys making research and following a structured process
– The VA must be bilingual
– Must be willing to learn a lot, and fast
– Having empathy with people is KEY to this job
– A decent typing speed would be helpful
– Must be a technologically-savvy
– Schedule: Flexible within Central Standard Time Business Hours 8hrs/day
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $7-10/hr Full-time (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.