Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a realtor, who is part of a team in Texas that works under the company Realty Associates. The team is over 6 years old and only focuses on residential homes for selling/buying. The client has been a Realtor since Jan 2019. The company focuses on the area of Houston, Texas, but its license lets them work all over Texas. The team is made up of 7-8 people who focus on sales, plus another team for investing. This realtor ONLY works with buyers, not sellers of houses.
The client’s main goal is for the VA to manage the company’s CRM, and book appointments for the client. The VA will work with 2 realtors, our client and his associate, 20hrs/week with each realtor, to make 40hrs a week.
The client is looking for a VA who is computer-savvy and with great communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, October 14th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, October 16th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Book Appointments (Main Goal)
– The MAIN goal of all of these tasks if for the VA to book appointments between the lead/contact and the client’s Realtor.
– Most of the appointments with the realtor will be through a booked call, in order to learn more about the process to buy a house. IF needed, the VA could also book a face-to-face meeting or a showing for the house (to show them the house in person)
– The appointment system is part of the BoomTown CRM, so the VA will be able to book/create appointments from within the CRM. This system is then booked directly into the realtor’s Google Calendar
– The system also lets the VA send the lead an SMS message, and/or Email messages pretending to be the client
2. Call List of Leads Over the Phone
– The leads come into Boomtown in 2 different categories (New or Qualified).
– The goal of the VA is to get people on the phone and find out if they’re interested in buying a house and find out what their needs are.
– The VA must make notes of everything that happened during the call, what the lead/contact mentioned, etc.
3. Qualify & Filter Leads
– The VA will need to review, filter, and categorize leads as necessary
– The status included new, quit, hot, watch, pending, close, trash, etc. The client will provide training on how to do the work, how to review and qualify leads, etc.
– There’s an internal training course/program that’s included inside the BoomTown software. This is a GREAT opportunity to learn about the real estate industry
– When any lead is tagged/categorized as “Hot”, the client/Realtor will be the one in charge of calling the contact/lead directly
4. Follow-up with Leads
– The client needs the VA to also follow-up with the leads who are either not qualified yet, or was interested but later on
– During those follow-up calls, the MAIN goal is to find out a) If it’s the right time for the buyer to buy a house or when they’re looking to buy a house, and b) Find out what their new requests/needs are related to the house they’re looking for.
– The VA will save the notes from the call inside the BoomTown CRM
– Under the CRM’s “Qualifications” section, the VA will be able to input the buyer’s timeline (how fast/slow they’re ready to buy), if they’re pre-approved (their credit), if they have a home they’re also looking to sell, their motivation to buy a house, and if they already have a real estate agent
– The client will provide training on how to do follow-up often enough, but not too pushy.
5. Basic Marketing + Social Media Tasks
– The client doesn’t manage or do any marketing themselves, but the Boomtown offers various marketing tools/training
– The VA may be asked to get do additional training in order to help with more tasks in the future
– The VA will be in charge of posting on Facebook and Instagram using the clients’ accounts.
– No prior experience is needed. It’s a plus/bonus if the VA does have experience
NOTE: The client will provide training provided by David Knox: www.realestatetrainingbydavidknox.com/videos
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Most of the work will be in Spanish, but English speaking is also important (when needed)
– The VA must be SUPER self-organized, and self-motivated
– Must be very computer savvy, and quickly learn how to use new systems
– Any VA with a background in working in a call center/BPO would be great candidates
– Looking for a VA who is a self-starter, proactive, who is ALWAYS looking to learn on his/her own, learn more, and provide new ideas/tips to the client
– The client is open to feedback, ideas, and ways to improve the work and will expect the VA to help with those tasks
-Schedule: 11 am to 8 pm with 1-hour break, Central Time
-Hours: 40 hours/week + more based on performance and getting new leads/bookings