Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has a brokerage company and started his real estate company in 2016, with the intention of building a full team. He has a real estate team, and now is looking for some help with transaction tasks. He’s recruiting more realtors to join his team as well. He has a total of 30 people who work with his team in the brokerage company, plus the 9 people from his real estate team.
The client is looking for a task-oriented VA with excellent spoken English and an eager-to-learn attitude. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
The client is currently using these systems:
– https://www.followupboss.com/ (FUB)
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, July 23 at 10 am PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, July 24, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Add Clients to Sales Pipeline
– TC will receive an email for a new real estate deal in the company’s pipeline (buyers or sellers pipeline).
– TC will add deals to CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet. See example here.
– Once there is an executed contract for a deal, a notification will be sent to TC immediately and then TC will update CTE, DotLoop and create a SkySlope file
-TC will make sure all signatures and initials are bilateral
2. Sales Transactions Coordination and Scheduling
– Update all dates and pertinent info into custom fields in FUB.
– Send out timeline email to client and copy agent, lender (if representing buyer), and title company.
– Send out a separate timeline email to the cooperating agent/broker.
– Copy and paste timeline into Deal Section notes and update total commission, closing date, and sale price.
– Update CTE with all dates and contacts (escrow, lender, title, etc.) and terms.
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE.
– If the company doesn’t have dates, follow up with the co-operating agent if we represent the seller.
– If the company doesn’t represent the buyer, coordinate scheduling of inspections/appraisal.
– If the agent has already scheduled inspections, update CTE and FUB.
– If the agent has not scheduled inspections immediately, coordinate with the agent and the buyer when inspection should be scheduled for.
– For any change of dates, terms, etc., the agent will tag TC so TC can update.
– FUB Deal Section Updated with the change of dates/terms.
3. Schedule Property’s Photography Session & Update Listings
– Once the company has a listing agreement executed, TC will coordinate with the listing coordinator to get photography scheduled and make sure we have all executed documents including HOA (Homeowners association) and seller’s disclosure.
– Once photos are ready, update property listing in CTE, DotLloop, and SkySlope property listings.
4. Coordinate and Schedule Closings Tasks & Walkthrough
– Prior to closing a deal, the TC must coordinate someone to walk through the property to ensure everything is as expected.
– The TC must then do 24-hour follow up prior to timeline dates with the agent.
– The TC must be in charge of ordering a closing gift, a gift for the buyer for closing the purchase of a house/property.
– Coordinate retrieval of the lockbox for where the keys to the house were stored (if representing seller).
– The TC must ensure to receive a copy of all checks and a closing statement from the title company for SkySlope.
5. General Admin Tasks
– Provide disclosures to agent(s).
– Prepare addendums/extensions for pending transactions being coordinated.
– Create new files inside of SkySlope and store documents inside of DotLoop.
– Store all documents into a cloud-based storage program on behalf of the agent (DotLoop and SkySlope).
– Request required escrow documents and communicate with the escrow company.
– Coordinate with HOA (homeowners association) to obtain necessary documents.
– Track timelines for purchase & listing agreement(s).
– Review file prior to closing to ensure completeness.
– Sending out contractual reminders via email/text 24-48 hours prior to the deadline.
(New) Personality Test:
Take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Ability to respond to emails, texts, and calls within a 1-hour timeframe.
– Excellent written and verbal English skills.
– Someone who can represent the company professionally.
– A VA that’s confident, has a “go-getter” mentality and takes pride at achieving at a high level.
– MOST Important, someone who is hungry to learn and has a GREAT attitude.
– Someone who is a multi-tasker, and who can be a self-starter, has initiative and will make “things happen”, without the client telling them what to do.
– Even if a VA has only half of the skills required, they can apply, as long as they want to learn, are motivated, and can do things on their own.
– Looking for someone who is very willing to learn a lot of new things.
– Must be VERY well-rounded who can help with various tasks, including editing PowerPoints, Excel, documents, etc (very little of that tough).
– Very personable, easy to talk with, and charming.
– Great attitude, positive and helpful.
– Really good with people, friendly and great customer service
– Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm (1-hour break) EST
– Hours: 40 hours/week (full-time).