Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Product Design and Marketing Agency located in Los Angeles, California which has been in business for over 10 years. The company is very well known in the industry as being a high-performance boutique design company. The company works with medium to large brands for software design, app design, product design, and as well as all digital marketing-related items with the products. One of the strongest suits within their marketing department is creating captivative marketing video content. The company has clients in sports, entertainment, gaming, and enterprise product design. The company is seeking a Project Manager for their marketing department to oversee the video marketing projects that they have in hand.
The VA will be working as a project manager in the marketing team. The VA needs to be experienced in Project Management and should have knowledge of Microsoft Teams or any other project management-related software to adapt to their systems. The VA will be monitoring the projects, solving issues that arise, organizing digital files, and ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
Software the client currently uses:
– Microsoft Teams
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a team with great experience in their field.
– Opportunity to further develop your project management skills.
– Learn about software design and digital marketing.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 1st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Project Management
– Plan and develop the project idea.
– Create and lead your team.
– Monitor project progress and set deadlines.
– Solve issues that arise.
– Ensuring customer satisfaction
– Monitoring progress.
2. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– Help with new client onboarding
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
– Organize digital files and help to manage documents online
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
4. Manage Project Management Software
– The VA will be entering all related data to the Project Management software “Monday”,
5. Basic Graphic Design
– The VA will be required to have a basic resolution and understanding of design.
– Other basic graphic designs, only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator.
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
6. Content Creation & Copywriting
– The VA should have basic knowledge on how to review content.
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first. The client is also looking for these requirements:
Must have experience with Microsoft Teams
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
– Hours: 31 hours/week