Full-time Phone Customer Support VA for Medical Company in Florida
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Medical Practice in Florida with 3 locations/offices focused on pain medicine. They include a team of doctors, medical assistants, admin VAs, medical records VA, and more. They have an existing team that is already working virtually but looking for more VAs to help, specifically with a VA to help with managing incoming/outgoing calls at the 3 locations, to help take and route calls to the various departments within their company. The company is ideally looking for someone with a background in being a nurse/medical field, but not required.
Software the Client currently uses:
– RingCentral – Voice Calls/Messages
– www.eclinicalworks.com – Patient portal which includes scheduling software
The client is looking for a VA with excellent English & Spanish communication skills and great emotional intelligence. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Ideal job for a VA with a background in the medical field
– Opportunity to work closely with a growing team
– Great opportunity for VAs with Excellent English & Spanish communication skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 18th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 20th, 2020.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Customer Service & Support
– This is the majority of the job, being on the phone
– The VA will be the “Face” of the company
– The company gets TOO many calls, so the VA will not be able to be too long on every call, as they’ll need to take the next call.
– Training will be provided as needed including the use of call scripts
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing patients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls to patients
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Client uses software SmartSheets
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the patients’ database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new patients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry
3. General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team meetings
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
– The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary
– Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.
– Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.
– Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
– Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
– Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need
– Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting – BUT NOT getting too close and personal with clients.
– IDEAL: Someone with previous experience in the HealthCare industry or related, but NOT required.
– There will be a LOT of terminologies to learn about the medical field.
– Must have “thick skin” and be OK with talking about hard subject matters.
– Comfortable with handling someone not being spoken nicely too. (People could call when they’re mad and have problems/issues).
-Schedule: Monday-Friday. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with a 30-minute lunch break, Eastern Time
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.