Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a chiropractor based in Chicago, Illinois, with multiple locations in the medical field across the United States. They work mainly with cases like work injuries or car accidents. He focuses on case management and managing all the cases in his office. The client doesn’t treat anymore, but manages all cases and makes sure that patients end up going to the right clinic and seeing the right doctors. He makes sure that they are attending their checkups regularly. The client is a very busy person and the reason why he is looking to hire a VA who can come in and help him keep organized.
The client mainly needs help with scheduling appointments on his calendar, email management, answering emails, prioritizing emails, and checking the most important emails of the day. The VA will act as his personal assistant to answer emails, make sure the patients are scheduled, call them, make sure they will attend their appointments, and make sure they attend the right clinic. The VA will be working directly under the client and their office manager. The VA has to be an organized person who is coachable and who can self-motivate.
Software the client uses:
– Google email
– Excel spreadsheets
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work with highly skilled chiropractors
– Opportunity to work for a big company from Canada expanding across the US
– Ideal job for coachable VAs with great organizational skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, October 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, October 25th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic -Medical Records) systems
– Call Injury Attorney’s offices to set appointments for patients referrals (If relevant)- remove
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
2. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
– Complete all the digital paperwork and patient information in web-based medical systems or pre-fill PDFs or online forms to help patients complete their paperwork faster
3. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Answering emails.
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Contact insurance companies on behalf of patients and verify insurance information provided by patients
– Follow up on insurance claims and appeals
– Schedule and allocate patients to the appropriate doctor, caregiver, therapist, etc
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so – remove
4. General Admin Support
– Organize office documents, prepare reports & prescriptions
– Maintain transcripts & patient records organized
– Keep G-Suite/Dropbox/OneDrive files organized and sorted, update spreadsheets as necessary
– Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician
– Manage and build databases of leads, clients, or other relevant company data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
– Write Letters of Protection to get payment from an attorney when there is a case or lawsuit related to a patient’s personal injury
5. Patient Tracking & Project Management
– Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient personal information confidential
– Provide managed care, monitor patients, or care for the elderly by using digital caregivers
– Keep track of all the types of work and activities done on a daily basis
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.; Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Central Time
– Hours: 32 hours/week