Full-time Payment Collections VA for Interpreting Services Company in San Diego
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns an interpreting services company in San Diego and is currently working with another VA from VL. They now need a person to do collections, the VA would have to feel comfortable calling insurance companies for authorizations and generating invoices and statements for clients. The VA has to speak English well, be professional on the phone, be able to multitask, back up the office in San Diego with answering phone calls and handling issues. Must be proficient on the computer. All their accounting is done through Quickbooks online, so they must learn how to use what is needed to do collections.
Experience in Quickbooks would be ideal, but experience with accounting is required, if you don’t know how to use Quickbooks, you need to be able to learn by yourself.
Check out this link on how to use Quickbooks: Quickbooks Online
The client is looking for a VA with excellent English skills. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, October 19th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, October 21st, 2020.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Payment Collections via Phone
– Call clients who have not paid the company, and ask them to please pay, etc..
– Add/mark invoices as paid, once companies pay (hopefully they will)
– Must have excellent English speaking skills
– Must be comfortable doing calls to collect payments from companies that owe money
– Must feel comfortable calling insurance companies for authorizations and generating invoices and statements for clients
2. General Admin Tasks
– Answering the phone
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
3. Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Background in bookkeeping and billing is mandatory, does NOT need to be a certified public accountant
– Know how to use Quickbooks online (ideal, NOT required, or be willing to learn online, as the client can´t provide training)
– Be able to build statements (multiple invoices are shown in one list, of a list of things that a customer owes the company)
– Must be able to learn how to use QuickBooks, or be able to learn on their own quickly.
– Looking for someone who LOVES to learn
– Can learn on their own self-taught
– Self-starter to get things done
-Schedule: From 7 am -1:30 pm (with 30-min unpaid lunch break) PST
-Hours: 31-40 hours/week
– Pay: $6-7/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.