Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
They are a small medical clinic, they treat patients with chronic pain, usually the elderly. They have 2 physicians, they have a high volume of patients 40-70 patients a day Mon-Thur.
The client is already working with 2 VAs from VL. They currently have 2 virtual assistants from the Philippines.
They are currently looking for a VA that can communicate clearly with the patients. The VA needs to have excellent English skills.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a small company, directly with the business owners
– Ideal job for customer-oriented VAs with excellent communication skills
– Opportunity to help the clinic expand their client base
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, October 19th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, October 21st, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Contact insurance companies on behalf of patients and verify insurance information provided by patients
– Follow up on insurance claims and appeals
– Schedule and allocate patients to the appropriate doctor, caregiver, therapist, etc
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Cancel and reschedule appointments
– The VAs will schedule the appointments
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Call Injury Attorney’s offices to set appointments for patients referrals (If relevant)
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using VoIP phone system
3. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
– Complete all the digital paperwork and patient information in web-based medical systems or pre-fill PDFs or online forms to help patients complete their paperwork faster
4. Health Insurance Claims, Billing & Coordination
– The clinic prescribes medication, the VA will have to look on the patient chart and make sure the dr. signs for the medication renewal
– Confirm insurance plans and information with patients and insurance company
– Help patients to fill out forms and complete any missing information
– Call insurance companies to inquire about patient’s coverage
– Follow-up on insurance claims by phone or email
5. General Admin Support
– Organize office documents, prepare reports & prescriptions
– Maintain transcripts & patient records organized
– Keep G-Suite/Dropbox/OneDrive files organized and sorted, update spreadsheets as necessary
– Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician
– Manage and build databases of leads, clients, or other relevant company data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
– Write Letters of Protection to get payment from an attorney when there is a case or lawsuit related to a patient’s personal injury
6. Basic Marketing Tasks
– The client uses software called Doctable, the VA will just put the phone number and the software send the SMS.
– Create Email Marketing Campaigns and newsletters
– Manage online email marketing tools like Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and others
– Send mass emails and cold emails to attorneys, neurologists, pain clinics, and medical practitioners to promote associations
– Collect leads manually from various sources and save them into Email marketing systems
– Add contacts to email lists, clean and manage lists
– Research and evaluate digital marketing tools, software, agencies, and trending solutions
– Research telemedicine initiatives and medicare innovations
– Collect reviews, feedback, or testimonials from patients
– Contact healthcare blogs to look for guest blog opportunities
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
The most important requirement is to have GREAT verbal English skills, as you will be dealing with elderly patients, so the communication needs to be fluid and clear.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
An outgoing person, able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
F) Industry Specific
Have self-motivation rather than experience.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm CST
– Hours: 40 hours/week