Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Family-based Real Estate and Property Management company located in San Diego. They mention they are experts at working with landlords to find quality tenants and ensure a seamless transition. When landlords are thinking about selling or buying another property, they always work with their original real estate agent to help ensure another stress-free transition.
They are currently working with 5 VAs from VL.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company that has a great work environment.
– Ideal job for VAs who have marketing skills and are friendly over the phone.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 15th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 17th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold & Warm Calling (Outbound calls)
– Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination, and overall management of sales pipeline
– Use VoIP phone (Dialpad, Google Voice, Nextiva, etc) to make calls and qualify leads
– Use Eng/Spa scripts to know what to say when calling potential leads
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
– The VA will call clients from the existing database.
2. Customer Service & Support (Inbound calls)
– Answer calls from people requesting information
– Act as the first point of contact and the liaison between the client and the rest of the team members
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Lead management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Work as an account manager, to keep the relationship with each client alive
3. Social Media Outreach
– This is going to be a very minimal part of the initial part of the job
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help
– Keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each client
– Research focusing on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc).
4. Follow-up with Leads & Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up leads by phone, email, or text message as necessary
– Follow-up with the client/lead to making sure they show up for the appointment
– Follow-up with prospects/leads that didn’t show up to an appointment and make sure they reschedule
– Follow up with people in regards to giving them updates about their projects
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Perform immediate follow-up after client books a call
– Put the client/lead in touch with the “Set-up” team members of the agency once a lead is interested in buying a service.
5. Lead Generation & List Building
– Build Excel/Google sheets with contact information
– Help to find local businesses by doing online research
– Invite clients to events and ask for referrals
– Look for high-level people, usually the CEO, to join specialty groups through the “Vistage Network”.
– Perform outbound calls to past clients or existing leads the company already has
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– Speak with each lead, take notes, and then add them to the CRM
– Call leads and prospects to book demos and/or introductory calls manually or through online booking systems.
6. LinkedIn Lead Generation
– This is going to be a very minimal part of the initial part of the job
– Create “Saved searches” on the LinkedIn navigator, and spend time filtering through people found on LinkedIn, including filtering by Title, location, etc
– Cross-check CRM potential members data found on LinkedIn, to make sure the VA chooses the right people from LinkedIn
– Use the LinkedIn navigator to find and search qualified CEOs and people profiles that meet the client’s customer profiles
7. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Help leads to book calls with marketing agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar & filter unimportant emails
– Perform calls on behalf of the company to see if the lead/prospect is willing to book a demo and/or an introductory call
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with lead/clients as needed
– Set up appointments for clients and videographers to set up a time to shoot the video ads
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understanding the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Experience working with phone prospecting in real estate would be ideal.
– Someone with previous experience in working with Marketing Agencies or related; Should be interested in being part of today’s online media and marketing world.; Enjoy working in market research, helping build lists of leads, etc.; Over the phone sales experience.
– Schedule: Monday- Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00pm PST
– Hours: 40 hours/week