Full-time Outbound Sales Agent & Admin Associate for Real Estate & Property Management Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client recently moved to Austin, Texas from Las Vegas about a year ago. When moving there, he started a real estate company for wholesale marketing. They have been experimenting with larger-scale SMS campaigns and cold calling campaigns, but have now gotten to a point where these didn’t work as well as they would have liked them to. Now they’re kind of niching into small lists, focusing mostly on tax, or either delinquent lists. The client is looking for someone who can call and qualify leads, yet the client has an app in place that syncs his phone to their CRM. Once the client drives by a house that looks like an ideal candidate to contact, it adds that into their prospects and into their CRM.
The VA will be responsible to follow up with these potential prospects that are generated automatically in their CRM. They have a couple of clients now, yet their goal is to close around 4 deals a month.
The client also has an Airbnb since October 2017 in Reno, Nevada, they are growing at a very good rate. During Covid, they lost many clients but now that everything is opening up, they need help with new bookings. They have 2-3 profiles with 5- 6 properties and they use a syncing app called Guesty that notifies the client, their cleaning team, maintenance, etc.
The client is currently working with one more team member, and subcontract maintenance and housekeeping staff.
The VA will be in charge of performing calls; the client has everything set up in their CRM with prospects assigned to them, and they’ll be doing single dialing, by clicking the phone number in the CRM and call. They have scripts and everything in place for the VA to join and do some lead generation. The VA will be trained in everything, the client is very positive and friendly and ready to have someone in his team to help.
The VA will also have to be in communication with cleaners, maintenance, and guests. The VA will be handling a phone line that is provided to guests if anything goes wrong, so the VA will manage calls, and text messages. The software “Guesty” provides a guest relation in the platform if a guest inquires about the platform, but if “Guesty” does not know what to answer it sends an email to the office, so the VA will be replying to those emails and doing basic customer support. Also, the VA will be scheduling vendor management for repairs that have to be done in any of the Airbnb’s. The VA will be trained in everything, the client is very positive and friendly and ready to have someone in his team to help.
Software the client currently uses:
– Guesty (Airbnb) software for management, Google Calendar, Google Voice, sometimes logging into their accounts for Airbnb and also Slack.
– Podio CRM, REIsift, Smartphone connected to Podio, Google Drive.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a small team with a great working environment
– Work directly with the client, with a small team
– Opportunity to expand your skills with training provided by the client
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, July 21st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, July 23rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
Real Estate Tasks
1. Cold Calling
– The client is excited for the VA to also speak Spanish as he is willing to train them in English but he is excited for the VA to do the acquisition role for Spanish-speaking prospects once they qualify and act as the sales rep trying to close the sale with them.
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call distressed owners or people that may want to sell their house
– Call people interested in buying/selling their house
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
– Call the owners of the houses offering to buy them if the house has the potential to be sold
2. Call & Qualify Leads
– Use VoIP phone (Dialpad, Google Voice, Nextiva, etc) to make calls and qualify leads
– Learn English and/or Spanish scripts to know what to say in order to qualify Leads
– Call leads generated through Social media, Reddit, Facebook Ad Campaigns, etc.
– Call and qualify leads from different sources like Realtor.com or Zillow.com
– Call and tag leads as “cold”, “warm” or “hot” based on their interest level
– Call or text potential leads over the phone and offer information about the loans that the company offers to find out who would be interested in working with the company
– Perform warm calls to verify information when the company receives an inquiry
3. Lead Generation & List Building
– Help to find local businesses by doing online research
– Build Excel/Google sheets with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
– Reach out to law offices that do real estate transactions who may be interested in partnering
– Reach out to title insurance companies who may be interested in partnering
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Any lead that comes into the real estate and wants to close the deal, the VA will have to schedule an appointment with the client
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
– Update CTE with all dates and contacts (escrow, lender, title, etc.) and terms
– Import leads into CRM via a CSV file or manually
– Input referrals into the CRM, and assign them one of the agents
– Save any notes from the calls into the CRM, after lead books a call
– Tag contact and input call notes. Create follow-up tasks to call contact later
6. Other General Admin tasks
– Perform clerical work and general admin tasks related to real estate
– Filling out property information sheets
– Help the client to set up a web-based phone or google voice
– Help to set up the Google calendar, and teach the owner of the company how to use it
– Coordinate retrieval of the lockbox for where the keys to the house were stored (if representing seller).
– Coordinate someone to walk through the property to ensure everything is as expected
– Organize all clients’ files required for loan applications
– Gather and organize all necessary documents for a sales/purchase
– Track timelines for purchase & listing agreement(s)
– Customize letters using templates
– Order closing gifts. A gift for the buyer for closing the purchase of a house/property
– Prepare board packages
– Basic bookkeeping. Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
7. Other General Sales tasks
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Speak to people over the phone, and turn leads into clients
– Outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
– Receive and track emails for new real estate deals in the company’s pipeline (buyers’ or sellers’ pipeline).
8. Customer Service & Support
– For the Airbnb side, they use this software named “Guesty” which provides a guest relation in the platform but if a guest inquires about the platform and “Guesty” does not know what to answer it sends an email to the office, so the VA will be replying to those emails and doing basic customer support
– The VA will go over daily Guesty tasks such as checking the email, answering phone calls, or any issue that can come up so they can call maintenance or cleaning company.
– Reply to emails & phone calls, talk to anyone who needs help
– Answer calls from people requesting information
– Answer frequent questions, such as “Do you offer X services”, or “where can I find the link to the meeting”, or “I want to learn more about the X product/services”, etc.
– Provide support through text messages, email, or phone
– Send emails and/or text messages to update clients about the status of their process to buy/sell a home, and/or their loan process to get the money they need to finance a home
– Help to figure out the problems with titles that are “rejected” by the client, or have some issue
– Ensure that the “rejected” titles are sent to the company’s staff that is in charge of reviewing them
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Schedule: Ideally from Wednesday-Sunday 10 am – 6 pm CST. It could also be from Monday – Friday if the candidates have more experience in the areas required.
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $7-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.