Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a construction company in San Diego, California, and has been in operations since 2012. The owners of the company have other companies such as property management and real estate. Their construction company does all the maintenance for the properties in their property management division as well as providing renovations, constructions, and complete remodeling to their clients from Real Estate. Since this is a family-owned company with that mindset, the company offers a very personalized and reliable service to its clients.
They are in charge of handling maintenance orders from the property management company that they have in place, extensions, and up to complete remodeling. The company is growing rapidly and currently, the office manager needs additional assistance to handle all the tasks.
Software the company currently uses:
– Joyst for Estimates and Accounting
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a family-owned company that has been around since 2012.
– Be part of the growth of the company and work alongside the office manager.
– Ideal job for VAs with good communication and organizational skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 24th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service or client
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The VA needs to make sure that the general contractor is on schedule with the appointments and locations that need to be served. As well as all the workers’ needs
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
5. Basic Bookkeeping
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks
– Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
6. General Research
– The VA will need to research comparing prices for different products that are needed for some projects
7. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
8. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– VA must be someone who is very organized.
– VA should be someone with good communication skills.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm – Must be comfortable working with active on Zoom all day (virtual office system)
– Hours: 40 hours/week