Full-time Night Shift General Admin Assistant for Cryptocurrency Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company is a team of 10, including the founders. They’re a research and consulting company focused on the cryptocurrency space. This year they also launched a venture fund (investing). The culture right now is 10 guys and 2 women.
They’re all very nice, and there’s no hierarchy. Everyone’s ideas are welcome and are a very open culture/environment. The client is the COO. The team all have finance backgrounds. The biggest thing is that everyone communicates very well, and work really hard.
The client is looking for a self-starter VA with great people skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, September 17th, at 10 AM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, September 18th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Post Blogs on WordPress
– Not writing the post, nor creating the graphics. The VA will only schedule or post blogs live, usually posting it live.
– If needed, the VA can schedule the blog post to be scheduled.
– The client will provide instructions on Google Doc + Video on exactly how to do this.
– Do NOT need anyone who is a web developer or designer, anyone can do this.
– The company has about 7-10 posts per week
2. Sending E-mails via Salesforce CRM
– The client already has a list of clients on Salesforce, and the VA will need to set up an email to share the new blog posts with all of their subscribers.
– The company has about 7-10 posts per week, and one email is sent for each new blog post.
– The company will provide training and instructions on how to do this. No Salesforce experience required.
3. Customer Support by Email
– Help answer customer support emails that usually come in through Salesforce.
– Most emails are answered through Gmail.
– The client will provide training on how to answer client questions or FAQs.
– They get about 5-10 new email inquiries per day, and these will be answered by a team of people, including the VA.
SECONDARY TASKS (Based on each VA’s specific skills/experience – Must be included in your proposal)
4. Basic Design
– IF the VA is great at design, the VA may be asked to help with other design tasks (NO skills required).
– Anyone with interest in doing some designs and learning would be good, no experience required on this task.
5. General admin tasks
– The company has lots of work, so they’ll distribute the tasks to the VA as needed.
– They already have other VAs working with them, but the new VA will help out with all other tasks.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– MOST important is someone who wants to learn a log, join a great new company/startup, and who is willing to be a “Team player”
– Loyal, looking for a long-term relationship with a company.
– VA must be a self-starter and have great initiative, always looking for what else they can help with, and NEVER just waiting to be told what to do.
– Must be VERY friendly, open-minded, and always ready to “help others” and get things done.
– Excellent English speaker and writer, as communication is a very important part. Yet, there is no interaction with customers over the phone – ONLY talking with the internal team is needed.
-Schedule: Monday through Friday – from 5 pm to 1 am EST
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-Time (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.