Full-time Medical Appointment Setter for Personal Injury Law Firm in Texas
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas, the law firm takes care of individuals to get assistance on an injury claim (accident usually), such as a motor vehicle accident, work accident/injury, etc looking for an attorney/lawyer to help them.
The client is looking for a bilingual VA to help schedule medical appointments for their clients. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
The client is currently using these systems:
– DocuSign- to sign documents online
– VoIP RingCentral software. for calls
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to work with one of our biggest existing clients
- Great opportunity to work for a great company with an excellent work ethic and culture
- Opportunity to help patients/clients who have been through injuries find a solution
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, April 12 at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for April 14, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Set Appointments
– The VA’s role will be focused on only setting up medical appointments for the law firm clients
– All appointments are scheduled over the phone and inputted into the calendar system
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set the appointment (required to arrange the appointment between the client/patient and the doctor´s office
-Follow-up with client/patient to make sure they DO show up for the appointment
-Ideally looking for someone with customer support and customer service background
– Although NOT required, might help with some medical background, to understand the terminology of types of doctors, etc
– The VA must be excellent English and Spanish speakers, as they’ll be on the phone a lot ( great voice for making calls)
– Must be willing to learn a lot, and fast
– Having empathy with people is KEY to this job
– A decent typing speed would be helpful
– Must be a technologically-savvy
– Anyone who has skills booking appointments would be great
– Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm Central Time (1-hour break)
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr (depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos)
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.