Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Real Estate company located in San Diego, California which has been in business since 2003 by this couple-duo entrepreneurs. They are the owners of a successful property management firm and as well as a construction company. All 3 companies connect most importantly with this division which is Real Estate. They help clients with selling, buying, renting, and remodeling. All-inclusive Real Estate company that truly helps clients with all their needs. The company currently has a Marketing Manager from Virtual Latinos and seeking to grow that division with another Marketing Assistant.
Software the client uses:
– One Drive
– Microsoft Teams
– RingCentral and Grasshopper
– Practice Panther
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn about Real Estate
– Great opportunity to work with another VA from Virtual Latinos
– Ideal for VAs great writing English skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 24th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 26th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Social Media Outreach
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focus on trying to help
keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each client
– Research focusing on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc).
2. Digital Files Management
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help to digitize paperwork by using Google Sheets and Dropbox to share files
– Organize digital files and help to manage documents online
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc).
3. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the lead contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
4. Basic Graphic Design (Basic Level)
– Create graphics in Canva.com to post on social media accounts
– Create simple brochures and flyers with graphics to use for social media posts
– Powerpoint presentations
– Create digital mood boards
– Basic Video editing skills and subtitles adding
– Does NOT include using professional graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable link to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
5. Marketing Research
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
– Research on Google to find new prospects and build lists of leads with email addresses, etc.
– Research what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Perform general market research
– Research and Sign up for affiliate programs
6. Social Media Management (Basic to Mid Level)
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Create monthly reports for social media activity and engagement, and provide insights and recommendations on how to improve things
– Help with managing Linkedin
– Help with social media content organization, scheduling & management
– Manage Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, and Craigslist client accounts
– Monitor organic posting and curate other’s content
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
– Perform social media outreach to get leads. Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, etc).
– Review social media metrics, like Facebook Insights
– Use Hootsuite, or Buffer to schedule social media posts
– Use YouTube to upload videos, write titles, and descriptions.
– Video optimization for social media, adding SEO data for YouTube
7. Website Maintenance (Basic Level)
– Website maintenance (update text/images) add reviews to the website
– Check the spelling/grammar, be responsible for reviewing and editing any content that might have mistakes
– Create content for web pages or landing pages
– Create outlines and suggest the list of web pages and/or menu the website should have
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
– Perform competitors analysis to see how other companies design their website
– Source images to accompany blog posts and status updates
8. Basic Content Creation & Copywriting
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does
not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to quickly pick up issues/problems.
C) People & Relationship
High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
F) Industry Specific – Marketing Agencies
Experience in social media or as a community manager/FB group moderator, etc.; Online marketing experience (email marketing, ads, etc)
– Someone with good writing English skills.
– Someone that is confident enough to do basic copywriting.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm PST – Must be comfortable working on Zoom all day (virtual office system).
– Hours: 40 hours/week