Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is super friendly based in Calgary, Alberta. Their business is an integrative health clinic, which started six years ago, helping people with chronic health problems, cancer, etc., and their main focus is to help people with chronic health conditions find lasting ways to have less pain, more freedom and reclaim their quality of life using evidence-based solutions. She is the in-house marketing director of the business; she takes care of the marketing tasks. She is the one running google ads and doing SEO for the business, yet she is now gearing to run into Facebook and social media Ads. They have five practitioners; she also has a video editor, blog writer, and social media writer and is currently hiring a Facebook ads person. She has been in marketing for 4-5 years and is now looking to get some help as she is getting busier; however, she is very excited to bring someone who can assist her and she will be helping them form and train them on everything needed as long as the VA feels confident and eager to learn.
The client is looking for someone very friendly, eager to learn, as she has a training setup for this person as she believes in dedicating time to the VA. The VA will directly work with her as her assistant; she might need different tasks daily to help her upload videos, upload a blog to their website, or help her with other tasks. The VA will be uploading videos to youtube, scheduling social media posts even though they have a social media manager creating their content, downloading lists of potential leads from the Facebook ads they are running, organizing excel spreadsheets, and doing general admin tasks requested.
Software the client uses:
– Google Drive
– Client’s website to upload blogs.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn about a new pain treatment to help the practice’s patients
– Opportunity to help the clinic reach out to more people that need their help via social media
– Excellent opportunity to expand your skills with training provided by the client
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 9th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 11th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Monitor & respond to messages/inboxes on any social media channel Facebook & Instagram.
2. Basic Website Maintenance
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it
– Add blog posts, service pages, products, or other content to the website
– Basic update text, images to the website
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– May require the client to provide some training, or training resources for VA to self-learn
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes every month with her team of practitioners.
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
4. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
Secondary Tasks (Must be included in your proposal)
5. Basic Bookkeeping
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards organize invoices and receipts they have. They use a program for this, yet she might need monthly help with categorizing and double-checking the invoices.
6. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Occasionally help with flight/travel research & online booking
7. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm MST with 1 hr lunch break.
– Hours: 40 hours/week