Full-time Marketing & Admin VA for Real Estate Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has experience working with VAs, they are a 22 people company, the client has been in the industry for 11 years.
They believe having a great group of people working with them, from Agents to Staff, allows them to attract the BEST. The culture they have built has a big impact on the overall experience they create for Buyers, Sellers, and the Agents that work with them.
They help their clients to buy and sell properties.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a team experienced in remote work
– Great chance to learn more about real estate with a company with many years in the industry
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, May 4th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, May 6th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Facebook Groups & Social Media Management
– The client has a free group for Real Estate professionals, 80% Real Estate Agents, 20% Mortgage, and Investors 10% of others.
– The FB Group with 60k members, the VA will be administrating the group, the VA will be posting, managing the content posted by the moderators, creating basic graphic content.
2. Lead Generation & List Building
– The client asks 3 questions when someone joins the group, including the email. The VA will be in charge of adding the emails of the members to an excel list to add them to an email campaign.
3. Basic Graphic Design
– Create basic graphic designs in Canva.com to post on realtors sites and social media accounts
– Create brochures and single flyers with graphics to use for social media posts
– Design property’s floor plans
– Design property’s flyer with images, description, open-house hours, etc.
– Edit templates and photos of the properties to post on social media
– Help to create the company logo, branding, and colors
– Request and manage new design projects with designers
– Basic video editing and subtitles adding
– Other basic graphic designs, this only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator.
* Make sure to include a shareable link in your proposal, where you share some of your graphic creations
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Manage client/owner emails and their calendar
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with lead/clients as needed
– Help leads to book calls with real estate agents using booking systems like Calendly or manually.
– Review the calendar and find out about availability to set calls or appointments with team leaders
– Send a calendar invite to both realtors and leads/clients
– Set appointments with corporate/investment banking and capital investors for introductions in real estate and other fields
– Set calls or appointments with acquisition experts
– Update all dates and pertinent info into software custom fields like FUB (Followupboss.com)
5. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add contacts, new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Verify and update the contact’s info. Get missing emails or addresses
– Keep track of tasks using Trello or any other project management tool
– Export, consolidate, and gather data from different platforms like Trello, Facebook, FollowUpBoss, and others and manually save them
– Collect leads from different sources and put all the leads contacts in a single database or CRM sales pipeline
– If a CTE (commitment to excellence) system spreadsheet exists, add deals to it
– Update timeline information, commission, closing date, and sale price information into deal notes
– Get an inspection and appraisal dates filled into CTE
– Update CTE with all dates and contacts (escrow, lender, title, etc.) and terms
– Import leads into CRM via a CSV file or manually
– Input referrals into the CRM, and assign them one of the agents
– Save any notes from the calls into the CRM, after lead books a call
– Tag contact and input call notes. Create follow-up tasks to call contact later
6. Other General Admin tasks
– Perform clerical work and general admin tasks related to real estate
– Filling out property information sheets
– Help the client to set up a web-based phone or google voice
– Help to set up the Google calendar, and teach the owner of the company how to use it
– Coordinate retrieval of the lockbox for where the keys to the house were stored (if representing seller).
– Coordinate someone to walk through the property to ensure everything is as expected
– Organize all clients’ files required for loan applications
– Gather and organize all necessary documents for a sales/purchase
– Track timelines for purchase & listing agreement(s)
– Customize letters using templates
– Order closing gifts. A gift for the buyer for closing the purchase of a house/property
– Prepare board packages
– Basic bookkeeping. Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
7. Video Optimization On Youtube
– It would be ideal if the VA is very familiar with Youtube, the VA will help to create a description for the videos, they have templates, and will add tags, the client will provide training, but the experience would be great.
– Then the VA will be posting the videos into de FB Group and Pages.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– The VA should have experience with Social Media Management and Community Management.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Great at Social Media “Community Management”, Understanding of YouTube SEO (writing descriptions, tags, etc), Basic Graphic Design (Canva for Social Media Posts)
– Real Estate industry experience preferred but not required.
– Marketing and Social Media must be strengths.
-Schedule: Anytime During normal business hours (9 am-6 pm) Pacific Standard time.
-Hours: 31 hours/week
– Pay: $7-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.