Full-time Legal Intake Sales VA for Immigration Law Firm
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Immigration company in Florida with almost 10 years of experience. They focus on family immigration only. The focus is to help families come and live in the US. They’re now working fully remote, and are a very technology-forward company. They try to attract clients who are tech-savvy, rather than get clients who don’t have access to email/computer.
They do NOT give free consultations, they charge for their help/consultations, thus the VA who will join this team must know how to properly sell the service of a paid consultation, which would later lead the clients to hire the law firm. Most of their clients are English speakers. Their clients are usually from Europe, Russia, Israel, UAE, and other parts of the middle east. Yet, 40% of their clients do speak Spanish.
In terms of their team, it’s made up of 10 people, including the owner/lawyer, paralegals, a marketing team (to handle social media, content, etc), and others. . This client is currently working with 2 VAs from Virtual Latinos, one in the sales team, and is looking to add 2 more sales VAs to that team. She also has a team in Colombia, 3 in Mexico, one in Europe, and one in the Philippines
Software the Client currently Uses:
– ClickFunnels (landing pages), online forms to bring clients into a funnel, use Nextiva for VoIP, and track calls with CallRail.
– Currently using 2 CRMs, Clio and Zoho CRM, leads are in both.
– They have automated emails via ActiveCampaign
– Google Docs/Sheets is used
– Microsoft 365 used for Email and Calendar
– They use Slack for communication internally, and SMS for communication with clients
– Box for documents storage online
The client is looking for a VA with great communication skills & experience in sales. See more “Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a technology-forward firm
– Opportunity to work along with a team located overseas
– Opportunity to work with a team from Virtual Latinos
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, June 22nd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, June 24th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– By phone, email, and SMS as needed
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The company uses Zapier to transfer data from one software into another
– The company has an in-house Zapier person
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The company does both, booking via Calendly (and pay for consultation), or book manually over the phone
– The VA will help book the manual consultations over the phone
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Share booking link with clients as needed
4. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
5. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– VA will only call existing leads that come into the company’s CRM through different funnels.
– Sometimes clients/leads require a lot of follow-ups to ensure they can become clients
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
6. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– This will be part of the sales process
– If the VA sees an objection during the calls, they should be able to handle objections over the phone
– The VA will get 2 weeks worth of sales training for how to work on the phone
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up consultations
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
7. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Usually help upsell services to renew legal documents, etc
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
In your proposal, please include a 3 paragraph cover letter describing your ideal position, why you want to be considered for this position, and what is the one thing you don’t like to do on any job.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Must be a VA who LOVES sales, and have at least 3-5 years of sales experience
– Looking for the “natural salesperson” who is NOT afraid to be on the phone, can offer people/clients something to convince them to join and hire the law firm, etc
– Looking for a VA who is really eager to make money, NOT looking for just people to have a regular job from 9 to 5.
– MUST be motivated to make a lot of money via the sales bonuses, to be incentivized
– MUST be a very organized person, who is organized digitally when it comes to managing their email, local documents, folders, etc
-VA MUST have a C2 result on the EFSet test
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.
-Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm Eastern Time, with a 1-hour break.
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $6-9/hr Full-time +Bonus*. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Sales VA Onboarding Incentives:
– During the first 3 months, the following bonuses will be paid after the minimum number of clients have been onboarded and the total fees agreed to and collected exceed $55,900:
– $50 per client for clients #14-20 ($350 max bonus/mo)
– $115 per client for clients #21-35 ($1,725 max additional bonus/mo)
– The VA should onboard at least 13 clients per month.
– For the VA to earn any bonus, they must onboard more than 14 clients per month.
– The goals will increase each month starting with month 4.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.