Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Company with 45 years of combined experience in building, developing, and managing technology solutions at 15 different ATS, Job Board, Web development, and other staffing software organizations that build websites for staffing companies. The company has the capacity and knowledge to understand their client’s systems and workflows quickly and recommend and facilitate both Staffing Future and Third-Party technology solutions that get clients quick wins and fast ROI to help facilitate growth and profitability. The company currently works with over 150 staffing companies across U.S., U.K., and Canada. The company provides future placement technology, in-browser alerts, future builder, and future portal. All these services make staffing companies have a more efficient site and create better results.
The VA will be handling projects related to creating flat images for websites and digital banners. The VA needs to know how to cut and resize images for templates. The VA should have the knowledge and capabilities to work with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to create graphics as needed. The VA will be mainly helping their design team that is already in place with expert designers.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work along with a company with an extensive background in the field.
– Great opportunity to learn about website development for staffing companies.
– Ideal job for VAs with graphic design experience.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 1st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Graphic Design
– Ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
– Adobe InDesign knowledge
– Design graphic Ads and content (image and video) to be posted on social media
– Create graphic designs for websites, blogs, and landing pages
– Create graphics for explainer or institutional videos
– Create brochures and single flyers with graphics to use for social media posts
– Help to create the company’s logo, branding, and colors
– The VA will be cut and resize images for templates.
– Powerpoint presentations
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
2. Basic Website Maintenance
– Create content for web pages or landing pages
– Create outlines and suggest the list of web
pages and/or menu the website should have
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
– Perform competitors analysis to see how other companies design their website
– Source images to accompany blog posts and status updates
– Check the spelling/grammar, be responsible for reviewing and editing any content that might have mistakes
– Website maintenance (update text/images)
3. Organizing Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/ categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first. The client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST
– Hours: 40 hours/week