Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is looking for professionals in the lighting/electrical industry to join their team to support their company. The position requires someone who can excel in a fast-paced work environment who loves to serve customers, solve problems and get work done.
They are looking for someone who is comfortable processing orders by checking Purchase Order (PO) for the correct price, add account numbers, and send to a data entry team. Must be able to communicate with the data entry team to best serve the customer based on the circumstance of the PO. Must be able to follow up with the PO after it has been placed as well. Ideally, someone should have a good work environment where they have an office. The company uses all Cloud-based services to run the business for Computer software and Telephony. They are looking to hire an experienced person who wants to contribute to a team by taking away tasks that will allow their US team to be more proactive in selling their products. They get approximately 30-50 PO per day. Each PO can take 1 minute or less or up to 10 minutes. The VA must be organized and be willing to work in the cloud systems they have created for collaboration and productivity.
They are looking for someone with really good Internet access and who is looking for a long-term job and stability.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company that works using cloud-based services.
– Ideal for VAs who are tech-savvy, organized, and feel comfortable working in an office environment.
– Join an excellent work environment, collaborative, and supportive.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, October 21st at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, October 25th.
Tasks required for the job
1. Processing Order
– The customer sends the company POs or they get them and then they confirm the Account Number and Pricing for accuracy. Then they forward them to their manufacturer, RAB.
– 80% of the POs come in PDF format, the other 20% in another format.
– The POs come in through a shared inbox, and the VA would assign themselves an “Activity” to be in charge of completing the task.
– The VA would receive a G-mail address, Hiver Account, RAB Lighting Account, and ADS login account.
– All the work is cloud-based. Excellent internet access is required.
– Computer equipment is required and the company is prepared to support a computer and monitor setup if needed for the right candidate.
– The company is looking for someone who is committed to a proper office environment with multiple monitors. VA would also have a cloud-based phone account.
2. Post P.O. support
– VA should check order status and shipping details. Customers usually send an email asking for updates on the order, when it’s shipping, when will it arrive, or requesting tracking numbers.
– VA will be in charge of all Post Purchase Order Support.
– VA would also be responsible for handling RGA requests.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday 7 am to 4 pm PST
– Hours: 40 hours/week