Full-time Healthcare Admin & Customer Support VA for Medical Centers
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Medical Center with 15+ years of experience, offering primary care and specialty care for injury cases and other services. They have 6 locations in Texas. The team is made up of in-person staff and virtual staff, which includes around 40 people, 20% are virtual from the Philippines. The VA will work with multiple people, and various departments or locations. Yet, the VA will be managed by one of the company’s managers from the parent company, which is a medical management group.
The client is looking for an empathetic VA with excellent people skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 19th, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Healthcare Customer Service
– They use the Bria VoIP phone system.
– Handle direct customer inquiries and complaints
– Answer any questions that patients may have either by phone, email, or SMS
– Help patients, act with patience and a kind message when they are in distress
2. Calendar Management & Appointment Setter
– The client use their own customized EHR (Electronic health records system), www.openehr.org is the base software
– Manage physician’s calendar, plan, and schedule appointments, conferences, and medical shifts
– Confirm and schedule patient appointments over the phone, email, or text as necessary
– Book appointments into Calendly, Practicefusion, Highlevel, or any other EMR (Electronic Medical Records) systems
– Call Injury Attorney’s offices to set appointments for patients referrals (If relevant)
– Make calls and follow-up calls as needed using the VoIP phone system
3. Data Entry & CRM / EMR Management
– Manage CRM systems like Salesforce, PipeDrive, etc, or other EMR systems
– Set up telehealth accounts for each individual patient, including older patients that are not tech-savvy
– Transcribe, format, and input data to support patient monitoring
– Take notes and provide a summary of each client’s case
4. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Gather patient’s information over the phone & email
– Update patient files and confirm patient information including contact information, pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, prior treatments, etc.
– Complete all the digital-paperwork and patient information in web-based medical systems or pre-fill PDFs or online forms to help patients complete their paperwork faster
5. Patient Onboarding & Follow-ups
– Welcome patients by greeting them over the telephone
– Call to check up on patients that are running late to their appointments
– Support Patients Onboarding by creating and submitting patient visits
– Contact insurance companies on behalf of patients and verify insurance information provided by patients
– Follow up on insurance claims and appeals
– Schedule and allocate patients to the appropriate doctor, caregiver, therapist, etc
– Build rapport with clients and become a trusted main point of contact
– Call to confirm appointments of the day and register canceled appointments
– Use Excel/Google sheets online and label appointments with a color-coded cell to track patient appointments or use the company’s CRM/EMR systems to do so
6. General Admin Tasks
– Organize office documents, prepare reports & prescriptions
– Maintain transcripts & patient records organized
– Keep G-Suite/Dropbox/OneDrive files organized and sorted, update spreadsheets as necessary
– Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician
– Manage and build databases of leads, clients, or other relevant company data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
– Write Letters of Protection to get payment from an attorney when there is a case or lawsuit related to a patient’s personal injury
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– VAs that are willing to do a variety of tasks, and be ok with change
– When there’s a slower day, they’ll be assigned different tasks
– Must be very kind and friendly, as most people/clients who call the medical center usually call in their time of pain, problems. So the VA will need to be empathetic.
A) Communication & Language
-Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
– Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.
– Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.
– Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
– Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.
– Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
– Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things
– Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
– Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.
– Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
– Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
– Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things
– Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
– Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment
– Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
– Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
-Schedule: 8 hours/day, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Central Time, sometimes up to 6 pm if necessary. No weekends necessary
-Hours: 40 hours/week (full-time) + Additional hours as needed (during Monday-Friday)
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.