Full-time Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager for Digital Marketing & SAAS Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client comes from a strong Marketing and SaaS background working for the corporate world. In the last 10 years, the client created her online marketing business with the backup of a large SaaS company providing service to help other individuals and business owners grow their social media marketing campaigns. The main source of clients is Digital Marketing Agencies but the client is really passionate about helping especially women in the business world to become independent and grow their business. The client is brilliant in funnel building and one of the main product/service offerings is having their clients join the funnel building company that the client is affiliated with and plus helping/coaching them to grow their social media presence to generate more leads/sales. The client needs a rockstar Social Media Manager with a strong graphic design background to help her grow. The client loves teaching and has great processes and systems in place to work with the new Team member.
Software the client uses:
– HighLevel CRM and Pipeline (Everything is being able to manage through there).
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Great opportunity to work closely with the owner of the company
– Ideal for VAs with Mid to Expert knowledge of graphic design
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, September 16th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, September 20th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Social Media Outreach
– Create reports that show the results of VA social media outreach work periodically
– Find ideal contacts/leads/clients and reach out to them via DM (Direct Message)
– Follow the scripts provided but must also take the initiative to know how to answer
– Have written conversations as naturally as possible, and focusing on trying to help
keep track of who they’re in touch with and qualify leads into the client’s CRM system
– Report how many leads they were in touch with during that week/month/etc., as well as the result of the responses for each client
– Research focusing on the client’s buyer persona (ideal client for the company) through hashtags or other accounts
– Send and receive DM messages from/to leads through the client’s social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, etc).
– The VA will help the client by adding comments on Social Media.
– The VA will also use Tiktok to reach out to new potential clients. The client is projecting to highly focus on the presence in Tiktok.
– The VA will be in charge of redirecting the traffic of the leads that are coming in through different social media outlets.
2. Lead Generation & List Building
– The VA will be doing Lead Generation and List Building through online and social media.
– Speak with each lead, take notes, and then add them to the CRM
_ The VA will have to direct the interested clients to the link to book an initial call.
– The VA will be always following up with the leads that are answered through social media.
– The VA will be using the high-level CRM which is connected to all sorts of communication levels of the company such as SMS, email, and social media messages.
3. Linkedin Lead Generation
– Create “Saved searches” on the LinkedIn Navigator, and spend time filtering through people found on LinkedIn, including filtering by Title, location, etc
– Cross-check CRM potential members data found on LinkedIn, to make sure the VA chooses the right people from LinkedIn
– Use the LinkedIn navigator to find and search qualified CEOs and people profiles that meet the client’s customer profiles
4. Professional Graphic Design (Mid to Expert Level)
– Ability to design in Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Design graphic Ads and content (image and video)
to be posted on social media
– Create graphic designs for websites, blogs, and landing pages
– Create infographics
– Create graphics for explainer or institutional videos
– The VA will be using Canva as well for editing images and videos.
– The VA will be using Canva as well for the Tiktok editing.
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
5. Social Media Management (Basic to Mid Level)
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Create monthly reports for social media activity and engagement, and provide insights and recommendations on how to improve things
– Help with managing Linkedin
– Help with social media content organization, scheduling & management
– Manage Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, and Craigslist client accounts
– Monitor organic posting and curating other’s content
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
– Perform social media outreach to get leads. Use Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, etc).
– Review social media metrics, like Facebook Insights
– Use Hootsuite, or Buffer to schedule social media posts
– Use YouTube to upload videos, write titles, and descriptions.
– Video optimization for social media, adding SEO data for YouTube
6. Website Maintenance (Basic Level)
– Website maintenance (update text/images) add reviews to the website
– Check the spelling/grammar, be responsible for reviewing and editing any content that might have mistakes
– Create content for web pages or landing pages
– Create outlines and suggest the list of web pages and/or menu the website should have
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
– Perform competitors analysis to see how other companies design their website
– Source images to accompany blog posts and status updates
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
F) Industry Specific
Have self-motivation rather than experience.; Experience in social media or as a community manager/FB group moderator, etc.; Online marketing experience (email marketing, ads, etc).; Enjoy working in market research, helping build lists of leads, etc.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 4:15 pm CST
– Hours: 31 hours/week
– Pay: $9-12/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.