Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Plant-based wellness and beauty products company started about 6 years ago. The owner is actually a hospital Nurse who is originally from Latin America. The owner was interested in finding a balance between her background, the use of traditional herbs, supplements, and modern-day products. This inspired her to create this new brand of products. Most of their customers are women, but a few men also purchase products.
The products include essential oils, medical herbs, and other quality products. They’re mainly sold mainly online. The goal of the company/products is for people to take a second to relax, feel peaceful, and be mindful of their existence. They offer 20-25 different products.
The team is made up of the owner plus 3 employees, yet some of them are leaving as they’re starting their own business. The team will then become just the owner and the main assistant, so the VA will help with many admin and marketing tasks.
The company is primarily women-owned and operated. That’s why they will prefer the person we intend to work with is a woman for the female’s perspective in mind.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a small team & help the company grow
– Great chance to work along a team of strong women
– Opportunity to learn about a new industry & promote plant-based products
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 8th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Social Media Management
– Social Media Management for multiple platforms/accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Facebook, thriller).
– Feed Curator
– Stories & Reels Posting (Once per day)
– Basic graphic design/ photography update
– Coordinate guests posts, stories, IG Live
– The VA will be asked to post approximately 6 times/week for one of the brands, and for their other brand 7 days/week.
2. Basic Graphic Design
– Company uses Canva.com for graphic design
– For stories they use https://www.mojo-app.com, and the VA must be willing to learn how to use the software to develop content using this app
– For planning the software they use is called Planoly.com
*In your proposal, make sure to include a shareable link to a Google Drive folder, where you can share some of your graphic creations.
3. Content Creation & Copywriting
– The VA must understand the brand’s message and what they’re about, the customers they serve, etc so they can create the right content
– The owner will provide training
– The company needs the VA to share content about people taking care of themselves
– The VA will also need to gather testimonials from clients, to then create as content for posts
– The VA will be in charge of creating the content for both the graphics to be created on Canva, and the actual post content (text) will be written directly on Planely
– Collaborations with other companies for Give-aways
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Company uses Mailchimp for its email marketing
– The company creates campaigns twice per month
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
5. Basic Marketing Research
– Doing research about plants, places in Latin America, and creating content for social media
– In order to boost posts, and do co-created postings, the VA will need to do research about other company’s social media platforms, engage with other brands,
– Do general marketing and competitive research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
6. LinkedIn Lead Generation
– The company is NOT yet using LinkedIn
– They’re not currently doing anything on Linkedin, but they’d like to start using it to post new content, as well as to respond to people’s inquiries.
– Ideally looking for a VA who knows how to use LinkedIn for generating leads, but NOT required. As long as they’re willing to learn together, and grow the use of this platform
– The future tasks may include creating a “Saved search” on Sales Navigator on Linked in. Including specific titles, industries, etc
– Download & sort list that can be turned into a CSV file
– Import contacts to a specific sales software to send cold-email campaigns
– This usually requires a specialty VA, or the client must provide training
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Looking for a VA with experience in Social Media, managing multiple social media profiles and/or brands.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.; Knowledge of using WordPress, including basic copywriting.
– Open to learning to use platforms such as helium10, Range me, and Haro.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday, from 9 am to 4 pm EST preferably but flexible.
– Hours: 31 hours/week