Full-time Experienced Digital Marketing VA for Law Firm
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Immigration company in Florida with almost 10 years of experience. They focus on family immigration only. The focus is to help families come and live in the US. They’re now working fully remote, and are a very technology-forward company. They try to attract clients who are tech-savvy, rather than get clients who don’t have access to email/computer.
Most of their clients are English speakers. Their clients are usually from Europe, Russia, Israel, UAE, and other parts of the middle east. Yet, 40% of their clients do speak Spanish.
In terms of their team, it’s made up of 10 people, including the owner/lawyer, paralegals, a marketing team (to handle social media, content, etc), and others. The team is in Colombia, 3 in Mexico, one in Europe, and one in the Philippines. The client is currently working with three VAs from Virtual Latinos and is looking for a marketing VA to add to her team. The job will be in both, English and Spanish.
Software the Client currently uses:
– ClickFunnels (landing pages), online forms to bring clients into a funnel, use Nextiva for VoIP, and track calls with CallRail.
– Currently using 2 CRMs, Clio and Zoho CRM, leads are in both.
– They have automated emails via ActiveCampaign
– Google Docs/Sheets is used
– Microsoft 365 used for Email and Calendar
– They use slack for communication internally, and SMS for communication with clients
– Use Box for documents storage online
The client is looking for a proactive VA with excellent communication skills. See more “Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a technology-forward firm
– Opportunity to work along with a team located overseas
– Opportunity to develop your creativity to reach new clients both in English & Spanish
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, February 24th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, February 26th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Content & Blog Management
– Blog management, blog calendar, and creation of ideas/titles.
– Help the client organize everything related to content creation, titles, dates, etc.
– Help with blog transcribing NOT actually writing the posts
2. Content Creation & Copywriting
– Create basic content for social media posts.
– Create short blog posts (under 500 words) – Does not include professional copywriting
– Create basic content for web pages or landing pages
– Help with the creation of FAQs and help desk content
3. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
4. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
5. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
6. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only includes simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator
* Please share a Google Drive link with some samples of your best designs (make sure the link is public and doesn´t have your full name or contact information anywhere)
7. Basic Website Maintenance
– Login to the website’s backend in order to update it
– Add reviews, properties. Products or other content to the website
– Basic update text, images to the website
– May include updating content on WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, etc.
– May require the client to provide some training, or training resources for VA to self-learn
8. Create Follow-up email Templates
– VA will be in charge of creating email templates to follow up with the clients
– The client will train the VA in how to create them and what software the VA will be using
– Excellent English and Spanish skills are required for this position and this task
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– C2 command of English required
– Someone very independent (no micromanaging) self-starter
– The client will always be available on Slack for questions but wants to work with someone independent
– Looking for an experienced self-starter VA with initiative
-Schedule: M-F 8 am to 5 pm EST.
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $7-12/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.