Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Wholesale and Retail Company that has been in business since the ’80s, located in Downtown Los Angeles, California. The company had passed down the generation and is now being operated by the oldest son who is the current CEO. The company specializes in selling Mexican candy, pinatas, and toys. The company has shifted from selling only wholesale and retail through their brick and mortar location to selling through their E-commerce site as well. The company has a very successful retail end where they serve around 70,000 clients per month. Also through wholesale, they supply to mom & pop shops all across the nation.
The CEO of the company is seeking a General Admin who eventually can become the Executive Admin. They need someone that is trustworthy and reliable.
The VA must be someone that is very trustworthy. Initially, the VA will be doing the basic bookkeeping online. The VA will be doing as well some of the general admin-related tasks and data entry.
Software the client currently uses:
– Keap for CRM
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work directly with the company CEO.
– Join a team with a great work environment and vast experience in their industry.
– Ideal for VAs with experience with executive administration skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, November 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, November 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Bookkeeping
– Categorizing expenses for the CEO
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Creating tasks to follow up within the CRM.
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
3. Organize Digital Files
– The company has all the bills and invoices scanned and turned into a digital file then the VA will be organizing those files for the proper bookkeeping.
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
6. General Research
– The VA will be making research about what products can be imported from their local country as well or any other Latin country.
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
– Schedule: Monday- Friday 9 am-6 pm PT.
– Hours: 40hrs/week