Full-time Executive Assistant for Lending & Commercial Real Estate Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is part of a large mortgage brokerage that has been in the industry for years, specializing in commercial properties, lands, and multi-unit properties. Our client is an independent agent working through this brokerage firm for over 7 years in Dallas Texas, where the client helps investors that are looking to purchase large multi-unit properties, commercial properties, and land. The client works with a large network of lenders to find competitive rates for their clients. The client also participates in one of the largest mortgage brokerage podcasts created in the nation with over 50K followers through the brokerage firm where other agents and professionals from the industry share information.
90% of the clients are investors with whom he built relationships through his networking and through the events that the mortgage brokerage firm created. The remaining 10% are individuals or groups that are interested in purchasing land, commercial buildings, hotels, and multi-residential properties.
The client currently does not have a Team. Our VA will be the first person to join his workforce.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn more about the client’s industry
– Opportunity to support the client to continue building strong relationships with his clients
– Great chance to work directly with the client
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, July 15th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, July 19th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Mainly using outlook and excel sheet
– Help to transition all data to the new CRM.
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
3. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
5. General Research
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
6. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
7. Basic Social Media Management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
8. Deal Flow Tracking
– The VA will gather information initially from their client to create a quote.
– The VA will be managing the quote until the quote is accepted.
– The VA will receive a checklist from the lender and communicate with their client to get all necessary documents.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary. Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am -5 pm CST
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $7-11/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.