Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has an immigration law firm in Virginia. Half of their staff is virtual. The client works with another attorney, they do immigration court work and they also work with women security. Most of their clients are Spanish-speaking.
The client is looking for an executive assistant to help her with several tasks.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a team that already works with virtual employees.
– Opportunity to work with Spanish-speaking clients.
– Learn about immigration law and women’s security.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, October 31st, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– They use a case management software called MyCase. The VA will have to learn how to use this software and help the client organize, and close open cases, and generate reports
– The client will be providing training on how to use the tool
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
2. Organize Digital Files
– The VA will be organizing the digital files for the clients’ cases on Google Drive
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service or client
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– The VA will make sure to block spaces on the clients’ agenda
– The client uses the MyCase calendar
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and their calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
4. Basic Bookkeeping
– The client keeps their payments in Quickbooks, on a daily and weekly basis
– The VA will need to be familiar with how invoicing and creating receipts work
– The client wants someone familiar with basic bookkeeping and will teach them how to use Quickbooks
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
5. General Research
– Making research on the client’s behalf for different work and personal things
– Call the course on the client’s behalf
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
6. Other General Admin Tasks
– The VA will be drafting emails and letters for the client, the written English level needs to be really good
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first. The client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm EST
– Hours: 40 hours/week