Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Marketing agency with 12+ years of experience focused on serving the medical industry, specifically the aesthetics (beauty ) practices, wellness, integrative medicine, dermatologist, med spas, and plastic surgeons. The team is made up of a few co-owners, and their creative/marketing/web team. They’re looking to grow, so they’d like to provide a more “white-glove” customer service/concierge (service specialist), which is the VA they’re looking to hire.
Their in-house team of marketers/designers are from the US, yet their off-shore team is contractors, which they’re part of their “Global team members”. There are about 46 team members.
They do everything from doing web design to marketing (SEO, email marketing, social media, paid ADs, etc). Most of the focus is lead generation, to help clients get new leads. Additionally, they help the leads convert into consultations/bookings for their clients.
The VA they’re looking for will be a customer support specialist (account manager), to proactively help clients with support, help, etc. They’ll also provide reactive support, when the client needs help and contacts the company for help, support, etc. The role requires a VERY detail-oriented, organized person. The VA must be task-driven, and has a great personality with people, and can easily speak on the phone in English. The goal is to have AMAZING communication with clients, the internal team, etc. Must be able to EARN the client’s trust, and make them feel valued. The VA should ACTIVELY check in with clients every few weeks, to ensure that the clients will
This specific role focuses on managing the marketing accounts for their clients as the main support point of contact, focusing on being proactive by ensuring deliverables get done and client communication is excellent as well as handling reactive tasks as they come in to ensure clients are responded to quickly and problems solved immediately.
Excellent communication skills are required, as is fluency in English.
Must be very organized and task-driven, and a quick learner when it comes to using a CRM.
The best fits will not just be excellent communicators with great personalities, they will be great at building relationships with clients to give them a true concierge and “white glove” experience.
Software the client currently uses:
Slack, Zoom, Zendesk, ClickUp, Dialpad for VOIP, Google Drive
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company with vast experience in the marketing industry
– Great chance to learn about the medical & healthcare industry
– Opportunity to join a team located around the globe
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, June 20th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Will only focus on supporting existing clients, NOT any new potential leads/clients
– The focus will be for the VA to be a VIP customer service specialist role, to treat clients very carefully, build trust, and build a relationship.
– Most of VA’s work will be doing customer support to reply to client support email/tickets (80%), and the other 20% will about proactively engaging and checking in/ following up with clients to ensure they’re happy and have everything they need.
– On the reactive front, the VA will need to respond immediately to clients who send emails/tasks to do work regarding their website, marketing campaigns, etc. The VA must usually assign these tasks to the right team members within the company (designer, marketer, etc)
– For pro-actively, the VA should check in with some clients every week, for others is to check in every month or so.
– The VA must have the ability to use the CRM (ClickUp) to review/find each of the client’s projects/campaigns, and be able to know where to find things, where to look, where to assign tasks, etc.
– The VA should also proactively work as a “mini-project manager” to help as an assistant to the existing “Senior client services manager” (Director of project management, who has marketing/strategy experience) on the team who usually serves clients directly as the project manager.
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The VA will use ClickUp to review each project/campaign for each client
– Most tasks will already be created on the Clickup Board/project that the VA will review/
– There is NOT much data entry needed
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
4. Organize Digital Files
– Files are saved/stored on both Google Drive and ClickUp
– Might ask the VA that the company will soon purchase ZenSell (CRM)
5. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking link with clients as needed
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.
-Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9 am-6 pm EDT with 1-hour lunch break.
-Hours: 40 hours/week