Full-time Customer Support & General VA for Appliances Company in California
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client offers appliances sales and services, with a team of 13 employees. Looking for help on the phone, scheduling, and other admin areas. Including someone to be a good VA to make/receive phone calls, call customers, and provide customer support. They get a LOT of calls/day. Has been working with another VA virtually. The company is 60+ years old. Also looking for someone that’s bilingual, as most of their clients are bilingual in Spanish/English.
Software the Client currently uses:
– Ooma VoiceIP Phone + ePass (rdbusiness.com) accessed through VPN/Teamviewer to control a local computer.
The client is looking for a self-starter VA with excellent English & Spanish communication skills. See more “Required Qualifications” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to along with a growing team & a company with an extensive background in their field
– Great opportunity to provide support over the phone for English & Spanish speakers
– Ideal job for VAs with excellent English spoken skills
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, October 17th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, October 19th, 2021.
Tasks Required for the Job
1. Customer Service & Support and Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Main task, which will take 70% of their time or more, with 40+ calls per day.
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
3. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– All managed through ePass, so the VA will manage to schedule an appt through that.
– Training will be provided as necessary, all bookings are done manually by VAs.
– The VA will book the time/place for appointments for the company’s clients. Usually, customers call to fix an appliance (Such as a refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, etc).
– The company also works with many property management companies, to help fix the appliances at tenants’ properties/homes.
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
4. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
5. General Admin Tasks
– Help the client with getting new reviews for the client’s website.
– The VA may be also asked to help post services/jobs on Facebook, Craiglist, OfferUp, etc
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
6. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
7. Basic Social Media Management
– The client currently uses Facebook, Instagram, so the VA will help with that.
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
8. Basic Email Marketing
– The client doesn’t do email marketing yet but hoping the VA will help set this up
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills.. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
– Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients and/or follow scripts.
– Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.
– Self-starter, proactive and innovative
– Go-getter and/or entrepreneurial attitude
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own
– Have self-motivation rather than experience
– IDEAL: Anyone with a customer support background
– Schedule: 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday. Pacific Time
– Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-Time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.