Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
An existing client is looking for a dedicated full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) VA, who must have customer support experience and familiarity and/or experience with Customer Service Chat. Social platform communication skills are preferred.
The VA will be responsible for providing high-level customer service for the general public (consumers) and the company’s Instructors. This includes correspondence about order issues, troubleshooting website issues, account management while ensuring each customer receives the highest level of attention. Applicants who love problem-solving, handling complaints, and are comfortable asking for help from fellow team members. They have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Confidence with managing client issues in Zendesk chat in addition to email tickets and social platforms is a must.
The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated and works well independently with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a great community & work environment
– Opportunity to learn about the fitness industry & help the company’s clients and staff
– Great chance to join a team that is growing their staff with VAs from Virtual Latinos
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, August 9th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Sevice Via Live Chat
– Promptly and accurately answer customer inquiries via Zendesk Chat
– Serve incoming chat tickets immediately
– Handle a minimum of 3 chats at a time
– Logged in for working hours (breaks to be coordinated with the managing supervisor)
– Zendesk email tickets (in all queues assigned)
– Handle a minimum of 7 tickets per hour
– Tickets should be replied to within 24hours, no ticket should remain open for more than 48 hours without reporting issues to the managing supervisor
– Social Platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn
– Check-ins 3 times daily
– All Amazon order tickets must be replied to by end of the day (5 pm EST)
2. Handle Customers Subscriptions Orders and Troubleshooting Assistance
– The client uses software called WooCommerce
– Manually create customer orders and subscriptions
– Process customer refunds
– Assist customers with account issues including On-Demand access
– Investigating failed orders, orders stuck in processing, etc
– Provide timely feedback to management regarding customer or product issue trends.
– Attend bi-weekly meetings to review new policies, marketing information, and brand information.
– Problem-solving customer issues efficiently and in the company’s best interest while meeting customer satisfaction.
– Properly vet issues prior to escalation to management. Escalations should also include all pertinent information to properly identify, replicate and explain the gravity/impact of the issue. Example: name, order #, URLs, test cases, #, or frequency of the issue.
– Perform other administrative duties as needed
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Ability to multitask
– Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs and Sheets) preferred
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Strong technical experience and ability to navigate online systems
– Ability to efficiently work independently with minimal supervision.
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Displays a positive attitude toward customers, and co-workers at all times.
– Properly escalates issues to management and communicates in a professional and constructive manner.
– Experience in Zendesk, social platforms, and Monday.com preferred
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.; Ideally looking for someone super friendly, cool, and interesting.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Supportive, and always be willing to help.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
– Schedule: 9 am to 5 pm EST (1-hour lunch break)
– Hours: 40 hours/week