Full-time Customer Service & Sales VA for Financial Loan Business
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is based in Tampa, Florida; he has had a business partner since 2019. They specialize in helping clients obtain funding with alternative financing loan options. Whether clients are just getting their business started or have an existing company and looking for capital to grow, the company has a vast network of lenders that fit most of their client’s needs.
They have a team of seven finance officers, two processors, and a business partner. Lately, they have focused on affiliate marketing; they don’t do marketing for organic leads. Therefore, they have up to 459 partners right now that are influencers with an extensive following base. They send it to their clients, they have their finance team taking the calls, they schedule appointments, they submit the application to lenders, they get the approval or the decline, either from whatever outcome it is, they go over that with the end-user (the consumer, the person who needs the loan). And then from that point on, they pitch to sale, send it off to the lender to get the funding they get paid, and the affiliate also gets paid a referral fee for every client they send.
The client is looking for a VA willing to learn and eager to be trained. He is very fast-paced and needs someone who can keep up with him and his way of doing business. He has everything set up to begin training for this person as they look to bring them on for the long term. In the beginning, the VA will help out with processing and then gradually over into the finance department. The VA will mostly be in touch with the deals made. When the finance team submits the deal over to the processing team to submit to the lender, the VA will handle things like scheduling calls, taking on overload, booking appointments, scheduling, and looking at credit reports. And then eventually, as they progress, they’ll get into a position in the finance department. The VA will start handling files, submissions, talking to clients, interviewing them, going through the most delicate cases with the qualifications required.
Software the client currently uses:
– Hubspot CRM
– Google Drive
– Virtual Phone number inside their system
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company that specializes in helping clients obtain funding with alternative options.
– Great opportunity to receive training directly from the client.
– Ideal for VAs who want to work in the finance department of a company.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, November 29th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, December 1st, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
3. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
4. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
5. Upsell to Existing Clients
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm EST
– Hours: 35 hours/week
– Pay: $6-8/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.