Full-time Curation Research, Customer Service & Admin VA for SAAS Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company built and offers an employee recognition and incentives platform powered by hand-curated experiences. The platform makes it easy for companies to give meaningful rewards, incentives, and gifts—from one-of-a-kind to once-in-a-lifetime experiences. From a luxurious spa day to a trip around the world to see the Northern Lights to a family adventure behind-the-scenes at a local aquarium. The company makes it simple for companies to give their top performers memorable, meaningful, and personalized experiences. Employees enjoy incredible experiential rewards, and their clients increase employee engagement and elevate their team cultures.
The company launched in 2014 and now serves hundreds of clients across the world. Their team is global, with 100+ staff strong, and are thrilled to be a Great Place to Work, as well as one of San Diego’s Best and Brightest employers. They are venture-backed, with offices in California and Europe.
The company is seeking a self-sufficient and thorough researcher for immediate hire. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, data-driven, and can effectively manage their time. The VA will play a vital role in providing their recipients with a selection of awesome experiences. The day-to-day will involve supporting their Concierge team with gathered data, planning itineraries, and reaching out to businesses for accurate information. The VA will also get to work with their Curation team to update data and minor changes on the company website.
The company already has 4 “experienced” curators, that find, research, and gather info of experiences all over the USA and the world. The VA they’re looking for will join that team, and be a curator as well. Calling providers/companies to ensure pricing, availability, and confirm details of if things are open/closed, etc. The company already has a team of 6 VAs from the Philippines, but they’re looking to add more VAs from Latin America – as they’re looking for additional help, as they’re very busy.
The most important part of the job is to read the FULL details of each “Experience” the company’s clients are looking for, as the details are the most important to do a good job during the research phase the VA needs to do. The VA needs to search more than just Google, to ensure the company can vet if the companies providing the experiences are high-quality.
The client is looking for a detail-oriented VA with great time management skills. See more “Required Qualifications & Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Sunday, January 17, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, January 19, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Research of Experiences
– This is the main task, which is all about doing the research to find the experiences, the entire details about them. Including pricing, times open/closed, the ability to take payments for a 3rd party, etc.
– The VA’s main role is this and includes doing data entry into the custom-made CRM for the company’s list of experiences.
-Review and monitor your list of tasks to assess and assign yourself a new experience reward that needs research throughout your shift.
– Respond to and complete the highest priority rewards in a timely fashion
– Urgent rewards are to be completed first and by the end of your shift
– Research tasks must be completed before the scheduled Calendly call for a reward
– Rewards with the Calendly call should be done at least an hour before the call
– Rewards without a Calendly call time listed should be completed before the end of the shift
– Research provider availability, pricing, and services, including online research, email, and phone conversations
– Update each reward’s research in a timely manner
– Communicate with concierges to ensure they have complete information prior to the recipient phone calls
2. Customer Service & Support
– All of the work is done via email, in writing. Via notes/requests that come in when the company’s clients are requesting specific experiences they’d like to attend
– The VA acts as the main customer support representative to help do all the research.
– The VA will NOT need to speak with the company’s clients but will have to communicate with the company’s internal staff.
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
3. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– The company has its own custom-made CRM for adding/editing all the experiences they offer to their clients
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc in 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
4. Organize Digital Files
– Documents usually come into the custom-made CRM but then are also noted on a Google Sheet with the full list of all experiences that the company is researching, offering, etc.
– The VA will need to organize, find and manage multiple files and documents
– Training on how to use the Google sheet will be provided as needed to track their work, etc.
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– Potentially help with filling out Google sheets, and/or other “behind the scenes” concierge of tasks
6. List Building
– Lead generation is NOT required, but list building is part of the tasks. In this case, it’s building lists of experiences/trips instead of contacts and people.
– The company currently has around 6,000 experiences, and 20,000 “Rewards” they track and offer.
– The VA will help update, manage, and ensure the details of all experiences are correct as needed.
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– To be considered you MUST have a PC with Windows 10 (latest version available) OR Apple’s MacOS (Ideally the latest version, but in the last 5 years is probably ok too).
– Most Important: Being detail-oriented, VERY, and great communications skills in written format
– Having customer service experience, to provide high-quality and speedy service for the company’s clients
– Experience working in ANY type of CRM or homegrown system for tracking customer data, transactions, and completion of tasks
A) Communication & Language
– Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients
– Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills.
– Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
– Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.
– Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
– Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
– Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
– Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
– Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.;
– Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).
– Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
– Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
– Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.
– Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.
– Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
-Schedule: 11 am to 8 pm, with 1-hour break PST
-Hours: 40 hours/week, full-time
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.