Full-time Cold Calling & Email Outreach VA for Marketing Agency in California
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Marketing automation and intelligence agency, owned by various partners. They manage a few companies, but one of them is their main. The team offers a) Digital marketing (main service), including search, Ads (Google, display), b) content marketing, c) social media marketing, d) Paid social for FB and Instagram, as well as e) Website design and development. Everything is custom, they don’t offer pricing upfront, as it’s all created for each client. They study the baseline KPIs of every company, and if they believe they can help them, they do take them on as a client, otherwise, they don’t. They have data scientists and engineers that help build their own machine-building and AI tools to help support their marketing services.
A new service they offer is to build mobile and web applications to optimize customer experience with AI technology on it. This can be from a simple mobile app to a complex custom website. They mostly focus on optimizing the customer experience. The AI software is very complex, but in short, it combines user data collected from the website (Google Analytics), which is then linked with Facebook data, plus e-commerce transaction data and link purchases with specific google analytics, Facebook data, and create a series of “Demographics”, and then creates a predictive model that helps customers better predict their customer’s future purchases. The company collects the full cycle from purchasing, social user data, and Google/website data. They help various industries, including education, automotive, and many others. As needed, they also purchase data.
The team is in San Diego and overseas, including 25 in San Diego and about 12 people overseas.
The client is looking for a proactive VA with excellent communication skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn about AI technology
– Opportunity to help clients in different industries
– Opportunity to join a global team
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, February 23rd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, February 25th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Lead Generation & List Building
– The company will initially give the VA a list of turf companies to reach out to. The company will give them access to their custom software that already has all the turf leads
– Then, the VA will have to do their own research and prospecting of leads online, and save them to the CRM
– The VA can initially build the list in Google sheets first, and then as they reach out to the leads, they can add them to HubSpot.
– The turf companies (fake grass) may have owners that use LinkedIn, but maybe not much, so they may not get too many leads
– IMPORTANT: The VA must NOT reach out to any turf companies in San Diego
– Research directories, websites, Yellowpages online to gather new leads
– Build an Excel/Google sheets list with basic contact info
– Sort list that can be turned into a CSV file to upload on any CRM or email software
2. Cold Calling
– The company doesn’t yet have a VOIP system, but they’ll get one soon.
– VA to call lots of turf companies in the US, specifically based on the success of one turn company which is one of their clients
– They want to expand to that industry
– As for calling scripts, the company will help develop one and provide training to help VAs use them
– The VA will be given an outline of important points to cover, but the VA will need to develop its own versions.
– Ideally, the VA should prospect and find 150 leads/week.
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
3. Cold Emailing
– The company doesn’t yet use a cold-email outreach software but will consider one
– The VA will do manual cold-email outreach to each turf company they find, as they find them, and should/must customize each message to each client.
– DOES NOT include cold email outreach campaigns
– The company uses G-suite for their team’s internal email.
– The VA will be provided with some templates, but they’ll need to customize them as needed.
– The VA will also be allowed to write and create their own custom templates as needed, to share with the team
4. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
5. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– The follow-up process will be by both phone and email, to follow up on the email and cold emailing
– The VA should follow-up up to 5-7 times.
– Every time there’s a touchpoint, the VA must write notes in the CRM
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
6. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Company uses HubSpot, so the VA should ideally know how to use it already
– If no HubSpot experience, it’s ok as long as they have general CRM experience, but they must learn how to use HubSpot on their own very quickly
– HubSpot has an Academy online so the VA can self-teach him/herself.
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
7. General Research
– Online competitors research
– Search for supplier/vendors information to contact
– Online research for events for the client to attend or participate
– Help with flight/travel research & online booking
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively ;
– Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; A creative person, and creative thinker, to be able to solve problems.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great note-taking and notation skills (in writing by hand and/or on the computer).; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.; HubSpot CRM Management
-Schedule: Monday- Thursday, 4 days/week, 7 am to 4 pm PT.
-Hours: 31 hours/week (Full-time)
– Pay: $6-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.