Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a Sales Automation and Social Media Company, and they are based in Houston Texas. They are a team of 6 people, they are currently working with Virtual Assistant.
The client will provide the software to manage the leads.
The calling will be mainly English, so the VA fluency needs to be very good with a minimal accent.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a close team
– Opportunity to help the company expand their client base
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, June 14th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, June 16th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold Calling
– Cold call contacts gathered by lead generation or research
– Call & qualify leads into interested or not interested, or cold, warm, hot, etc.
– Add call notes to a CRM system (as needed), and/or assign hot/interested leads to another team member for additional sales follow-up
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively.; The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
High Interpersonal skills positive and with a good sense of humor.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it’s just work.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
-Schedule: 10 am-5 pm CT (1-hour break)
-Hours: 30 hours/week to start potentially to go up to 40hrs/week