Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The company creates leads for real estate investors. They’re like a marketing company for real estate investors, people who own properties or empty lots, and want to sell them. The company is 2 years old and has 2 cold-callers in the Philippines, another VA in the US, the CEO and a partner.
The client is looking for a VA who is a people person with great English skills. See more “Ideal qualifications” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, July 27 at 10 am PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Cold and Warm Calls to Potential Leads
– The client uses a cold calling tool call https://calltools.com/, it’s both a cold-calling system and a phone system all at once.
– The VA will have info about each lead, including how many times the company has reached out. They will also have a small description of who the lead is, their company, etc.
– In some cases, the leads will already have heard from the company, as they have shown interest in the service, but some will have not. Therefore it will be a mix of cold and warm calls.
– The VA will have full access to the info to make sure they know if the lead has been contacted or not, and if yes, how and how many times.
2. Appointment Setting
– When the VA is making the calls, the VA will pretend to call on behalf of the agency’s client, pretending to work for that company directly, and would call to see if the lead/prospect is willing to book a demo and introductory call.
– The VA will be provided with a very specific script on what to say, how to say it, exactly.
– The VA will have access directly to the agency’s client’s calendar, in order to book appointments.
– The clients use an online booking system called Acuity, sometimes they also use Calendly.
– The VA will input all the contact info of the lead who wants to book an appointment directly into the booking software.
– The VA will have the full support of one of the company’s co-owner, who is in charge of operations management.
3. Follow-up with Leads
– For those leads that do NOT initially answer the call, the VA’s job will be to follow-up with them.
– The VA will be set up with the CRM system, where all the info/tasks of what they need to do will be explained in detail.
– The owner will provide a LOT of hands-on training, to makes sure the VA knows what to do.
4. Basic Contacts Management in CRM
– Checking to make sure all the info on the CRM, related to leads/contacts, is always up-to-date.
– This task is small, as it may only take about 20 seconds per contact/lead contacted.
– Training for using the CRM will also be provided.
(New) Personality Test:
Take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
– Looking for a VA who LOVES to chat with people, is outgoing and friendly.
– The VA must be assertive, and someone who can talk to people and is not “very sensitive”.
– Must be someone who is NOT scared to ask questions. The client wants people who are not afraid to ask when they’re not sure what to do.
– Must have EXCELLENT communication skills in English both verbally and writing, but mostly verbally (Most of the job is over the phone). Very little is going to be written work.
– Ideally, the client would like the VA that has past cold-calling experience.
– Most of the agency’s clients are in the real estate industry, so anyone who did cold calls or ANY type of work with real estate, it’s great. but NOT a requirement.
– Most important is someone that’s VERY teachable, who can learn a lot of things, and who can be great on the phone.
– Someone with a great attitude to work, learn, and grow with the company.
– Schedule: 8:15 am to 12:15 noon, then 4 pm to 8 pm, Central Time (Texas)
– Hours: 40/week