Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client gives orientation to people who don’t know what to do with their lives, professionally wise. He has been doing this since 2004.
Most of the clients are moms between 40-55, and they have purchased the book, and the client is looking for these clients to sign up for the courses.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work closely together with the client
– Opportunity to join a business with vast experience in their field
– Opportunity to learn more about professional goals
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, June 28th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, June 30th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Outreach/Appointment Setting
– This will be 60% of the job
– Develop strong internal processes, ensuring that all procedures are appropriately documented and housed in the appropriate place
– Track customer success throughout the client journey
– Track key business metrics (daily, monthly, quarterly)
– The VA will be setting appointments for warm leads that already purchased a smaller price product
– The VA will be in charge of approaching the clients via email and phone
– The client will make the sales, the VA is only in charge of the appointments
– The client will share with the VA the list of clients who have purchased a small product like an ebook, and the goal is to turn those purchases into an appointment for a sales call with the business owner, who will offer them to join his masterclasses and courses
– Request testimonials from those who have purchased the book
– Provide general outreach to customers who have purchased an online product, have indicated an interest in the client’s online content, but haven’t scheduled a call to sign up for the main coaching program
– Help with upselling additional services to existing clients
– Follow-up with existing clients to gather feedback and/or reviews
2. Customer Service & Support
– The VA will be supporting the customers if they have a problem with the purchases
– Manage the support email inbox, answering questions that people may have within one hour (during normal business hours)
– Provide support to customers who purchase the products, but aren’t able to access them
– Issue product refunds upon request
– Resolve any credit card processing problems
– Follow up with customers who haven’t paid prior to the start of the coaching program
– Ensure a seamless transition from purchase to the coaching process
– Send enrollment gift(s) to clients
– Create assessment group report summaries for the coach
– Send individual assessment results to clients before the group session starts
– Collect and organize customer success stories (testimonials)
– Send program completion document to clients when they finish the program
3. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Ensure CRM is up to date based on outreach conversations/calls, etc. (Active Campaign)
– The VA will keep a record of all the clients who purchased the book, to nurture the leads list
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Create and publish jobs, events, listings, etc on 3rd party sites: Facebook, Craigslist, etc
4. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc)
– Re-organize files based on products/services/categories
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date
– Organize and input files by product, service, or client
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Manage the client’s and the general support email inbox
– Manage the client’s calendar and make modifications as necessary
– Provide additional administrative support upon request
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
Preferably the 16 personality assessments: S, F, and G, but you can still apply if you have a different result.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.
Must have a great memory, be able to remember clients, and/or follow scripts.
Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.
Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.
Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.
Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
Must know how to propose solutions to problems and be super helpful.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.
Supportive, and always be willing to help.
Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.
Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines, and fulfilling expectations.
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.
Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
Experience in managing tasks or project management tools.
Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm CT
– Hours: 31hrs/week to start then moving to 40 hours/week after training