Full-time Client Communications & Admin VA for Real Estate Law Firm
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Real estate law firm with 4+ years of experience. The team is made up of 2 paralegals and the main attorney, who has 8+ years of experience. Most of the cases they take are related to issues with tenants, owners, etc.
The client is looking for a self-starter VA with great customer service skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, January 14th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, January 18th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Answering the Phone & Taking Messages
– Does have VOIP software, Infomedia United is the software they currently use.
– Any messages/notes from calls are saved in an email draft, and send to the main attorney
– The CRM the company uses is called www.practicepanther.com
– Answer calls and ask for client’s information, finding out who they’d like to speak with, etc.
– Transfer the call to the correct person, if not available then take a message
– Answer inbound calls from potential clients and leads
– Make two types of outbound calls A) Call potential leads from a list, and B) Follow-up calls
– The VA may also need to send the client an SMS and email to follow-up, through an internal software
2. Client Communication, Support & Follow-ups
– Most follow-up by phone or email, no SMS needed
– Answer simple questions if a client calls and asks for an update about a case, court dates, etc.
– If the client asks a law-related question, take a message and/or forward the question to the right paralegal or attorney
– Follow up with clients to make sure the law firm has all the necessary documents, info, and details they need to build their case and submit it to court
– When clients need to make payments, the VA would need to make sure clients pay their bills
– Write monthly letters to clients with a general update on their case
– Take credit card payments over the phone
3. General Admin Tasks
– Help with filing mail that was received in paper and scanned. The mail has to be filed into the correct digital client folder. May involve using Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
– Help with email-related items.
– Help the law firm develop, create, and document the company’s SOPs (standard operating procedures)
– Write short articles about clients’ stories/cases or legal related topics
– Prepare office reports
– Keep the referrals and partners up-to-date on what happened to clients referred by them
– Improve and organize the documents library, which includes a variety of legal documents, questionnaires, templates, etc.
– Manage online documents, including editing/labeling documents correctly as needed, and/or changing document names
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Acuity is the software the company has, but it’s not used for booking appointments. Instead, the VA will use PracticePanther, which helps clients/leads book appointments and pay online
– That system is then linked to the lawyer’s calendar
– Help the law firm’s staff and/or CEO manage his calendar appropriately
– Schedule appointments with clients, and/or clients with other staff using the calendar, as necessary
– Save the appointments into Google Calendar, or any other calendar management system
5. Gathering Clients Info & Obtaining Documents
– Most docs will be gathered by email, and are then saved into Box.com, which is what they used to save all files.
– Box.com is sync with PracticePanther
– Gather information from customers over the phone and email
– Get all their basic info such as their name, family’s name, relatives’ names, etc.
– Gather info about their customer’s last 5 years of places they lived, and where they worked.
– Enter all the information into the proper case management system or CRM
6. Follow-up with Clients
– VA must constantly follow-up with clients to make sure the law firm has all the necessary documents, info, and details they need to build their case and submit it to court.
– VA must follow-up over the phone, text message, email, Whatsapp, or whatever is necessary to get the info they need from each client. This may include booking calls and/or appointments with clients, adding them to a calendar, AND then again following up to make clients shows up
– Live translation when the client only speak Spanish, as well as answering the phone in Spanish as needed
– This task is about helping non-English speakers with anything they need, in Spanish
– Translations for birth certificates and other documents
– Translations of various documents from Spanish to English
– Translations of client’s conversations or declarations into English
8. Basic Marketing Tasks
– May includes simple Facebook posts/social media management
– Reaching out to people who called the law firm, and need more idea
– Help find better marketing avenues,
– Doing marketing research and opportunities, to help the company improve its presence and get more leads
– Develop basic Email newsletter campaigns to target the law firms’ leads and contacts
– Gather client testimonials and reviews, in order to get better rankings online
– Post on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc)
– Another simple, basic marketing/email marketing tasks
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
-Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. -Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
-Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
– Self-starter, proactive, and innovative.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.;
– Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.;
– Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
– Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.;
– Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Should be smart and a great problem-solver.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.
E) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
F) General Law
Someone with previous experience in Law Firms or related.; Willing to represent the company, his/her approach should be friendly and supportive.
– Doesn’t mind hire a VA who is a lawyer, or that have a law background. Yet, prefers someone who is not a lawyer.
-Schedule: 8:30 am to 4 pm Eastern Time, with 30 min break, or 4:30 pm with a 1-hour break.
-Hours: 31 hours/week, with potential for 40 hours/week
– Pay: $6-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.