Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a personal injury law firm in Austin, Texas, the law firm takes care of individuals to get assistance on an injury claim (accident usually), such as a motor vehicle accident, work accident/injury, etc looking for an attorney/lawyer to help them.
Rapidly growing personal injury law firm seeking accounts payable specialist to manage payment and allocation of law firm case expenses. The candidate will answer accounts payable inquiries both inside and outside of the company with vendors. Responsible for invoice process from start to finish. Assists with related special projects, as required.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with one of our biggest existing clients
– Great opportunity to work for a great company with an excellent work ethic and culture
– Ideal job for VAs with accounts payable experience
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, November 9th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, November 11th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Bookkeeping Tasks
– Review and process all invoices/bills within our online automated solution (Bill.com) with laser-focused attention to detail
– Perform invoice matching against our case management system (Approve)
– Support vendor onboarding, tax identity collection, maintain vendor master record and vendor communications
– Support timely and accurate preparation of accounts payable and banking reconciliations
– General administrative tasks
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first. The client is also looking for these requirements:
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal skills; approaches tasks with positive attitude and enthusiasm; diplomatic and dependable
– Ability to professionally communicate both internally and externally with individuals at all levels of an organization
– Experience with bookkeeping is a must
– Experience with QuickBooks
– Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CST
– Hours: 40 hours/week