Full-time Bookkeeping & Admin VA for Construction Company
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a consulting and construction firm. The company provides a full range of environmental, engineering, health and safety, catastrophe response, and environmental compliance consulting services.
The client is looking for a VA to help with admin tasks related to basic bookkeeping & accounting, and also manages the team of technicians on the different appointments of the firm.
The client is looking for a VA with excellent English skills. See more “Requirements” below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, January 14th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Monday, January 18th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Bookkeeping
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks (does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise)
2. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– The VA will be mailing taking calls and responding to questions regarding the bookkeeping account part of the business
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help with issues related to payments, invoices, etc
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– In case the calls are about another issue, the VA will be transferring the calls to the right person
– The VA will be also in charge of taking credit card information.
3. Team Coordination
– The VA will have to make sure that the team is getting their job done, this means getting to the appointments on time, and doing what they have to do
– The VA will receive training on everything related to the business, and the tasks to followup with
– The VA will have to remind the team members of deadlines and make sure the technicians show up to the homes/companies on time
4. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
5. Other General Admin tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
(New) Personality Test:
If you haven’t, take this 7-8 minutes test and add your personalized link to your proposal. You just need to take it once and use the same link for all future proposals: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
NOTE: Please send your unique personalized URL/link, after finishing the test click on “Send my results by email”
WRONG LINK TO SAVE: Generic personality link https://www.16personalities.com/estj-personality
CORRECT LINK TO SAVE (Sent by email): Your unique results link
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Experience with bookkeeping
– Experience dealing with customers on the phone
– Great English communication skills almost no accent ( fluid conversation)
– Great English writing skills
-Schedule: 8 am-5 pm Pacific Time.
-Hours: Starting with 31 moving into 40hrs (full-time)
– Pay: $6-9/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the tasks categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.