Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client owns a construction company, which has been in business for 18 years, located in Emeryville California. They have around 50 people working and almost all of them are Spanish-speaking workers, mostly from Guatemala.
This is a remodeling construction company, they do apartment buildings and housing remodeling. Right now they’re working on a project of 50 apartments.
The client needs an assistant to work with him to help him with different types of tasks.
The communication with employees that do the repairs and painting is in Spanish, but the internal communication will require a great English level.
The VA will be supporting the whole team and managing the field team.
Software the client currently uses:
– The client uses Ringcentral to make and receive phone calls.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to join a company with vast experience in the area
– Opportunity to work along with a team of Spanish workers
– Opportunity to expand your knowledge with training provided by the client
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, July 7th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, July 9th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Bookkeeping
– The VA will be in charge of the work orders and invoicing
– Make sure that the painters to the work correctly and followup
– Create quotes/invoices to send to the company’s leads & clients
– Send invoices/bills via email to each client
– Follow-up & receive payments
– Create & send receipts to clients who have completed payments
– Categorize expenses from bank accounts and/or credit cards
– Other basic bookkeeping tasks – Does not include professional bookkeeping or software expertise
2. Project Coordinator – Creating Work Orders / Invoices
– Create Work Orders for projects / Invoices and send them to the employees
– Call and confirm with the contractor that they got the work order
– Attach invoices into the system
3. Answering the Phone
– Answer the phone and dealing with people from India, the Philippines, and China that are selling things they don’t want.
– Work as a receptionist and transfer the calls to the right person, that is mostly the finances manager
4. Follow-up process and Tracking Work Timeline
– Follow up to make sure that the team DOES show up to the appointment
– Help the client with managing new vendors whom the client is looking for
– Receive and add photos into the system (employee’s take photos of their work)
– The VA will be in charge of coordinating the projects with the team that works with the constructions projects
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organizing minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Create PowerPoint/Google Slide presentations
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
The client is looking for a VA with great English and Spanish skills.
B) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
C) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
D) Technology & Software
Computer savvy, able to teach systems and software to others.; Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.
Quickbooks would be a plus, the client will provide training.
– Schedule: flexible within 8 am-6 pm PT.
– Hours: 40 hours/week