Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is an Immigration Attorney from Baltimore who has been in the practice since 2015 and her goal is to serve the immigrant community. The attorney provides services mainly on immigration, estate planning, and family law as well. The attorney is an adjunct professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law where she teaches Lawyering in Spanish and Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing. The attorney focuses her practice on finding solutions for complicated immigration issues and prides herself in solving problems for clients that other lawyers said were impossible to solve. The firm prides itself on taking any immigration cases regardless of what it is. Specifically, the firm specializes in cases that have to do with violence against women, as they are active members of the Violence Against Women Act. The firm helps clients from all sorts of backgrounds and nationalities, however, the majority are Spanish-speaking individuals. The VA will be working directly under the Office Receptionist who is the main person managing all other receptionists and as well as in charge of the intakes.
The VA will be mainly taking incoming calls. The VA will be also reviewing voicemails and SMS to reply back to the clients. The VA will be in charge of scheduling a consultation with the attorney. The VA will be responding to the Facebook messages and to comments as necessary. The VA will be required to record their conversations over the phone.
– 1 Office receptionist (Manager position)
– 2 VAs as receptionists
– 1 senior paralegal
– 2 paralegal assistant
Software the client currently uses:
– Google Voice
– Google Calendar
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company that specializes in finding solutions for complicated immigration issues.
– Opportunity to work with mostly Spanish-speaking clients.
– Ideal job for a VAs with great communication and English skills.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Tuesday, January 11th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Thursday, January 13th, 2022.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
– Answer calls and ask for clients’ information, find out whom they’d like to speak with, etc.
– Transfer the call to the correct person, if not available then take a message
– Answer inbound calls from potential clients and leads
– Make two types of outbound calls A) Call potential leads from a list, and B) Follow-up calls
– The VA may also need to send the client an SMS to follow-up, through an internal software
2. Warm Calling Existing Leads
– Call over the phone to existing leads the company already has
– Speak with each lead, take notes and then add them to the CRM
3. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– Follow-up text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients3 times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
– VA must follow up over the phone, text message, email, Whatsapp, or whatever is necessary to get the info they need from each client. This may include booking calls and/or appointments with clients, adding them to a calendar, AND then again following up to make clients shows up
– If the client asks a law-related question, take a message and/or forward the question to the right paralegal or attorney
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Set-up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
– The VA will have to assure to help with scheduling with the Intake specialist as well.
– Schedule appointments with clients, and/or clients with other staff using the calendar, as necessary
– Save the appointments into Google Calendar, or any other calendar management system
5. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– The VA has to make sure that she/he records their calls.
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
– Take notes during team/client meetings,
6. Basic Social Media Management
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.
– Someone with good communication skills.
– Someone who is bilingual in Spanish/English.
– Schedule: Monday from 10:00am – 6:00pm, Tuesday to Friday from 1:00pm to 9:00pm EST
– Hours: 40 hours/week