Full-time Administrative & Marketing Assistant for Real Estate Business
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client has a real estate company based in Colorado. He and his wife started the company 12 years ago. His wife is from Panama and was the one who initially created the company, then they moved to Houston and now finally Colorado. The client used to be in the hospitality management industry and worked in the sales and management of luxury hotels for 20 years. They are currently buying and selling real estate for their clients. His wife mainly does the sales part of the business; he focuses more on the marketing side. They currently have a transaction coordinator and are looking to hire an outstanding VA to join them. In addition, they are looking to expand a little bit more. The typical clients they attend to are 70% Hispanic, business owners, clients from Mexico, Central America, construction companies, and many more.
The client is looking for a VA who can assist with some basic marketing tasks, essentially content creation for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google Profile. Additionally, the VA will help send newsletters to their leads and do some data entry in their system. The client and his wife are a small team; therefore, the VA will also assist with administrative tasks like keeping up with her calendar and keeping up with her on the tasks that need to be done. The VA will help keep the client’s email clean and prioritize, respond to urgent requests, schedule appointments and follow up with clients who book with them. The client is willing to train on anything needed on their internal processes but also looking for someone who has an administrative and marketing background who can bring their skills to the table.
Software the client currently uses:
– Follow Up Boss CRM
– Monday.com (project management)
– Ylopo (for their website as a landing page, lead generation)
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work along with the owners of the company.
– Ideal job for VAs with great organizational skills & digital marketing background.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, December 1st at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Basic Social Media Management
– Help with Social Media content organization, scheduling & management
– Publish posts on different social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Google Business Profile, etc)
– Basic content writing and also create simple graphics and videos.
– Create a social media calendar to post X times a week
– Monitor & respond to messages/inbox on any social media channel
2. Basic Graphic Design
– Create simple graphics for social media.
– Create or edit simple graphics for email campaigns
– Create simple banners, gifs, or videos in Canva
– Other basic graphic designs, only include simple web-based design not professional design in Photoshop or Illustrator, WordPress for a landing page.
– Design printing ads, magazine ads in CANVA.
– Small video editing work, willing to train if needed.
*In your proposal, please make sure to include a shareable link to a Google Drive folder, where you include some of your graphic creations.
3. Basic Content & Blog Management
– Blog management, blog calendar, and creation of ideas/titles.
– Help the client organize everything related to content creation, titles, dates, etc.
– Help with blog transcribing NOT actually writing the posts
4. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Pre-screen new potential clients, and make sure they’re the right fit to be clients
– Help the client/owner of the company to manage his/her email and calendar
– Prioritize emails, respond to emails, set up email filtering, and delete spam email or other unimportant emails
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and handling email
– Set up automatic bookings online, and share booking links with clients as needed
5. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
6. Follow-up with Leads & Potential Clients
– The client has a lot of things automated yet from time to time the VA will connect with a client
– Create follow-up email templates
– Follow-up with potential customers to answer questions and set up demos
– Follow-up by email or text messages
– Follow up with leads/clients an infinite number of times until they reply
– Follow up with prospects/leads that did NOT show up to an appointment, so make sure they reschedule
7. Basic Marketing Research
– Research for white papers, blogs, etc.
– Researching what other companies are doing to learn from them
– Research new content ideas, trends in order to use them to create the client’s own blog posts
– Research for events where the client can attend or host
8. Basic Email Marketing
– Design simple email templates for newsletters
– Share content by email that includes customer success stories, industry trends/news, product updates, etc.
– Create an email marketing calendar for monthly campaigns
– Manage MailChimp lists and campaigns or any other email marketing platform
– Basic setup of the email marketing automation funnel
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understand the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Project management experience, good at setting timelines, deadlines and fulfilling expectations.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.; Have a graphic design background. Able to create graphics, or use Canva/templates.; Video editing background, edit/cut videos to convert into simple clips, and/or add audio files into the videos.
– Schedule: Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time with 1 hr lunch break
– Hours: 31 hours/week
– Pay: $7-12/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info: If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news!
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amount of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – When writing your proposal:
–Please don’t write about two or more tasks together in the same paragraph/section, do not merge tasks. Provide details of each task independently even when you think they are related somehow. If you don’t have experience in any of them, please talk about any related/similar experience, you may also add that you are eager/willing to learn, etc.
–Please keep in mind that your proposal must be based on the TASKS, instead of the Requirements. You may fully cover the Requirements list as an additional section after what you write in the Introduction, but your proposal should always explain your experience in the tasks. Watch the video for reference.
–Please be advised that if you recurrently send proposals in the incorrect format after being given feedback from any of the VL team members, we WILL SUSPEND your account and hide your profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.