Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
For the last 30 years, the company has been serving the healthcare industry. The company was established in 1990 and currently has over 50 employees. The company is the first to launch a tourniquet line with a variety of bright colors to reduce the risk of leave-on accidents. The company continues to innovate with an offering of specimen collection products that address the needs of specialty patients. The company offers various products such as patient wristbands, tourniquets, bandages, PPE products, and more. The company is the manufacturer and distributor of its products. They serve over 3000 clients in the medical industry across the U.S., mainly being hospitals and healthcare clinics.
The VA will be managing heavily the orders that are incoming and also help with customer inquiries about products.
Software the client currently uses:
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to work with a company with great experience in their field.
– Ideal for a VA with great customer service skills.
– Great opportunity to join a company that continues innovating in the medical supplies industry.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Wednesday, November 17th at 11:30 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Friday, November 19th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Customer Service & Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM System
– Use a VOIP phone (Internet phone) provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer for inbound/outbound calls
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients, as well as new potential ones
– Answer calls from new people requesting information
– Follow-up calls with leads, vendors, clients, etc.
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new clients)
2. Manage CRM & Data Entry
– Convert files into digital format in Excel sheets
– Help the company organize, clean, update, and maintain the client’s database
– Maintain all of the communications and client data up-to-date
– Add new clients & update existing ones into the CRM system
– Process and handle customer support orders and/or tickets
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
3. Other General Admin Tasks
– Update spreadsheets
– Email sorting and organization
– Take notes during team/client meetings, organize minutes
– Generate reports related to given/provided data
– Other general admin tasks as needed by the company/client
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
An outgoing person who is able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Must be able to separate “Business from emotions” as clients can get very passionate, and it’s important for the VA to remember that in the end, it just works.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.; Someone very patient, who could calm and make other people feel at ease under stressful situations.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.
E) Technology & Software
Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Should have experience using a CRM like Salesforce or other.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm M-F CST (these could be flexible give or take 30-60 mins one way or the other)
– Hours: 40 hours/week