Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Family-based Real Estate and Property Management company located in San Diego. They mention they are experts at working with landlords to find quality tenants and ensure a seamless transition. When landlords are thinking about selling or buying another property, they always work with their original real estate agent to help ensure another stress-free transition.
They are currently working with 5 VAs from VL.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Join a company looking to ensure a seamless transition for landlords and tenants.
– Opportunity to grow along with the company and learn new skills.
– Ideal job for self-starter VAs with a background in the construction industry.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, December 6th, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, December 8th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Maintenance Coordinator
– Work with the tenant who lives on a property to schedule maintenance to the property
– Find the problem and add images/info/details into the system
– Assign each maintenance request to a specific vendor/contractor
– Determine what is an emergency and what’s not, and give priority to the emergency
– Call and follow-up with tenants once the maintenance is completed
– Property manager research request (looking up vendors, legal reports, running background reports on new applicants)
– Inform the property owners first, before approving any maintenance
– Take very detailed notes of each maintenance request and add to the system
2. Customer Support & Property Management Admin Support
– Reply to emails & phone calls
– Pick up the phone, talk to anyone who needs help
– Report and add any support related issues into CRM or email property manager
– The VA will use a VOIP phone provided by the client, which can be accessed through the computer
– Talk to people who are mainly existing clients/tenants, as well as potential new ones
– Respond to homeowners and vendors by phone and email
– Answer calls from new people looking to rent a house/apt, requesting documents, updates about their application, etc.
– Follow-up calls with agents who showed the properties/apartment, see if they’re interested
– Update marketing report in Google Docs (or another system) with info about property and agent’s visits
– Leads management (filter and sort leads of potential new tenants)
3. Tenant Management & Follow-up
– Follow-up with tenants, make sure they have their latest home/rent insurance paperwork filled
– Follow-up after each new maintenance request is completed and make sure it was done correctly
– Help tenants to register and use the online portal, to avoid having too many calls
– Onboarding meetings with tenants on how to request new maintenance through the portal, pay rent online, etc.
– List renewals follow-up with tenants
– Manage incoming maintenance requests (non-emergency), that come from an online system
– Add invoices to the accounting system (Accounts payable entering)
4. Manage Property Software CRM & Data Entry
– Doing work order using the software
– Everything is done within that software
– Enter new properties for rent or sold/purchased
– Find key basic information about each new tenant/owner (Name, email, phone #, etc).
– Update 3rd party sites for the property listings. May include Facebook, Craigslist
– Handle security deposits (receive and repay)
– Move-in/Move-out inspections management, and then request/pay deposits as needed
– Email property owners a list of the move-in/move-out report, details, and costs
– Process and handling of rental applicants
– Repetitive data entry (entering online payments or uploading invoices received from vendors)
– Run the client’s credit, and then send updates to the clients in regard to their application
– Once their application is completed, the approval would be sent to the property manager
5. Organize Digital Files
– Upload/organize files into web-based systems
– Re-organize files based on communities or buildings, or by year, etc.
– Make sure that info is always up-to-date. For example, when a property is sold, move info from one contact/owner to another, etc.
– Organize and input files by property and then by the owner, or as requested by the client
6. Calendar Management & Appointment Setting
– Coordinate with multiple people by making calls and emails
– For appointments, when a maintenance request comes in from a tenant, the VA needs to coordinate between the contractor/vendor and the tenant who lives in the units
7. Create Property Listings into Real Estate Database (MLS)
– Create new real estate/property rental listings into the MLS, the database where all the real estate properties are listed
– When there are any changes to listings, updates will need to be entered into the system.
– Upload the information into the systems. All info of the properties will be provided, including photos
8. House Photography Management
– Get photos from the professional photographer
– Manage photos and organize them on the local computer, which then syncs to Dropbox
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
– Some background working in the construction industry would be ideal.
A) Communication & Language
Excellent written English and Spanish skills. Must be able to draft and send emails and messages to clients.; Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively VA should have total fluency and not have to think of what to say, words should come out very naturally but no need to have a native accent in addition to advanced writing skills and vocabulary.; Must be ok with speaking on the phone for long periods and be pleasant on the phone.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Super empathetic, energetic, and understanding the client’s need.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Not afraid to ask questions, know when to ask for help when needed.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.; Have the initiative to help the customer with lots of things.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Supportive, and always be willing to help.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Must be able to meet the regular business office hours but open to overtime.
E) Technology & Software
Knowledge or willingness to invest time in training themselves on the different platforms of the business.; Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
F) Property Management
Have self-motivation rather than experience.; Willing to help with everything related to customer support and/or contractor management.; Someone that’s very diligent doing follow-ups with the client and/on contractors.
– This person must be a team player with self-initiative, great work ethic, responsible with a desire to grow within the company.
– Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm PT (1hr lunch break) Must be comfortable working on Zoom all day (virtual office system).
– Hours: 40 hours/week