Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 1 VA in the next 7 days through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client who is looking for a second VA.
Client & Short Job Description:
The client is a “Life coach” and motivational speaker and is looking for community managers to help him manage his social media and set appointments with prospects and leads.
The client is looking for a tech-savvy VA with great English skills to help him communicate with ideal clients through messages on social media. The goal is to pre-qualify clients and make sure they are the right fit, and book appointments with the sales team. See more details below.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Thursday, April 2nd at 11 pm PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for April 3-6, 2020.
Tasks required for the job
1. Communications Management and Pre-Qualification, using a CRM
– The client has approximately 2,000 comments per day on posts that the client publishes every day.
– The goal is to review the comments and see if any of the people who comment happen to be a coach, relator, consultant
– The VA would have to reach out privately pretending to be the client, and then connect with them, and find out if they need help with anything. They need to open up the conversation in a cool, low-key way (not hard sales at all)
– If they are interested in chatting, the VA would have to pre-qualify the person to see if they’re a good fit to work with the client
– Pre-qualification means that the VA needs to ask the contact about the person’s business, team, how many clients they have, their revenue, etc… To make sure they’re a business that’s serious.
– The client’s average ticket item they sell is $6,000 which includes group coaching, 1-on-1 and 10 weeks course.
– Social media platforms that the client posts on Facebook and Instagram, and eventually also LinkedIn (not yet). One of the VAs will be in charge ONLY of managing Facebook, the other would manage ONLY Instagram.
– 2 million followers on Facebook and 170K on Instagram
2. Book Appointments
– The client uses ScheduleOnce and has 3 sales reps in charge of talking to potential clients. A single link allows the potential client to book a call with any of the 3 sales reps.
– Everything is booked online through ScheduleOnce, and immediately after the appointment is booked, that potential customer is sent an application they need to fill out so that the client can learn more about them.
– The appointments/calls are usually done by the sales rep over the phone in the US, or Zoom/Whatsapp if outside the US
3. Follow-up to ensure people show up to the appointment
– If the potential client doesn’t book an appointment within 1 hour, the VA should follow-up with them to find out what happened
– Once an appointment is already booked, the VA should keep track of all future calls and follow-up 1 hour before the appointment and send a message such as “I’m ready and excited to speak with you later on today”
– The client uses a CRM called Pipedrive, and the ScheduleOnce appointments do get linked/sync with Pipedrive. The VA will be in charge of making sure that all the info from potential clients is in the CRM, and then create a “Follow-up” task to ensure the potential client DOES show up for the call
4. Lead Generation
-Later on, once the VA has been working with the client for a few months, ideally the VA will also be in charge of looking for new prospects/leads.
– The client will provide training to the VA on how to find new leads by using social media by following hashtags, “checks-ins” on Facebook/Instagram, etc.
– The VA would need to manually keep track of how many people they reached out to, sent messages, etc. So they’ll likely need to create a Google Sheets doc to keep track of everything. Including Instagram/Facebook URL/username, date when they connected, date of when the message sent with booking link was sent, etc.
-The client is VERY interested in keeping track of analytics and dates to understand conversion metrics
– When the VA would find new leads, and if they end up booking an appointment, the lead/prospect will automatically be saved into the CRM.
– An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve goals
– Need someone who’s VERY detailed oriented
– Ideally, someone who knows how to use a CRM system to keep track of notes, contacts, etc.
– The VA must have very good personal skills, be likable and easy to speak with (via writing)
– Sales experience and social media experience would be ideal
– Know how to engage with people online (writing/typing)
– Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
– Independent and self-motivated
VAS: 2, one for Facebook and one for Instagram
– Schedule: Saturday through Wednesday, 9 am to 4 pm Eastern time (1 hours break), 6 hours/day
– Hours: 30+ hours/week, then eventually 40 hours/week