Dear Virtual Latinos,
This is a job that Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of an existing client who is already hiring 2 VAs from us, and wants to hire more assistants.
This job is for a virtual assistant who would like to take care of typical back-office administrative tasks, and managing documents.
Main job tasks:
The main job is to perform data Entry into E-procurement platform, similar to an ERP/CRM. Which involves these steps:
1. Research information: Finding/researching info/docs from vendors
2. Making calls to companies and suppliers and requesting specific digital documents that our client, or our client’s clients
3. Download and organize all documents received properly into ERP/CRM system
Additionally, you’ll also need to manage all aspects of managing shipping/receiving documents that will be provided to you. This happens after the client sends or receives shipments into or out of their warehouses.
- Someone looking for a starting job to work online
- Excellent organizational skills
- Someone who loves to be on the “Back office” of a company, managing the backbone of operations
- Tech savvy, who can quickly learn how to use an online E-procurement platform/CRM/ERP system
- Someone who is not afraid to make calls over the phone as necessary and speak with multiple people a day
- Excellent English speaking skills (for making calls)
- Excellent English writing skills, as the job requires sending a lot of info via email, managing documents, etc
- Training will be provided, yet candidate must be very inspired to learn to work with a modern web-based system, American companies, etc
-Schedule: Monday – Friday. times of the day are flexible
-Communication: Various methods
-Hours required: 20-40 hours/week (part-time, leading to full-time)