2 Full-time Backoffice Admin VAs for Law Firm in California
Dear Virtual Latinos,
We’re looking to hire 2 VA through this job that the Virtual Latinos Agency is publishing on behalf of a new client.
Client & Short Job Description:
Worker’s compensation law firm with close to 15 years of experience, located in California. The team is made up of 40 people in-house, plus a few VAs in the Philippines. They’re growing, expanding, and moving into a new building.
The worker’s compensation law allows the law firm to only charge up to 15% of the settlement if they win. The new VAs they’re looking for from Latin America will join the team of VAs in the Philippines. For now, the COO will be directly in charge of working and training the VAs.
The VAs will work with the intake department, which helps take in new clients/cases.
The client is looking for self-starter VAs with great people skills. See more “Ideal Requirements” below.
Job Highlights: Why should you apply?
– Opportunity to learn about compensation law in the US
– Opportunity to work with an experienced team
– Opportunity to contribute to the growth of the firm
DEADLINE TO APPLY: You must apply by Monday, February 22nd, at 11:30 PM PT. Our team will set up interviews for the selected candidates for Wednesday, February 24th, 2021.
Tasks required for the job
1. Reviewing, Sorting & Managing Virtual Mail
– The company scans a big batch of physical mail and then sends it over via Google Drive, and the VAs then are in charge of reading, reviewing, sorting, and managing the mail
– The VAs then upload the mail as necessary to each client’s case, into the iCase management system
– This task will take up about 90-100% of the time, depending on if the company hires 1 or 2 VAs.
All of our Virtual Latinos VAs must first have these 10 basic qualifications (click to read). Please review this first.
This client is also looking for these requirements:
A) Communication & Language
Excellent verbal English and Spanish skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; Comfortable with making calls and know how to properly communicate with clients.; Great phone personality, be able to be stern and to handle objections, and answer any questions.; Great customer service skills. Must be super friendly and personable on the phone.; Have great “emotional intelligence”, who can understand each customer’s situation.
B) Creativity & Proactiveness
Self-starter, proactive and innovative.; Should be “coachable”, willing to learn new skills, and can follow directions.; Someone who can work independently, resourceful to find things on their own.; Quick learner, willing to learn new things, and able to pick up issues/problems fast.; Take ownership, have a great attitude to get things done.
C) People & Relationship
Easy to speak with and a good listener.; Great customer skills. Really good with people and friendly.; Outgoing person able to communicate and interact with a variety of people.; Someone that is open to feedback without being offended, willing to make mistakes, and be ok when the company tells them how to improve.; Must be able to have the great judgment of situations, to decide how/when to act accordingly.
D) Work Load & Stress Management
Able to manage stressful situations without affecting them on a personal level.; Able to get things done, and have a positive attitude to do things.; Comfortable with a fast-paced and changing environment.; Should be very hard-working, comfortable with having a lot to do all the time.; Great multi-tasker, able to prioritize, and have great time management skills.
E) Technology & Software
Must have experience with documents management on Google Drive/ Dropbox.; Should have experience with Microsoft Excel and the overall Microsoft Office.; Google Sheets’s experience and understanding.
F) General Law
Comfortable with talking to clients and listening to their stories.
-Schedule: 8 hours/day, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm (with 1-hour break) Pacific Time.
-Hours: 40 hours/week
– Pay: $5-7/hr Full-time. Rates are depending on your experience, determined by Virtual Latinos.
Interested in applying for the job? READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Make sure you have signed the acknowledgment form (click on the link), before submitting your proposal. You should have signed it before being an official VL member, if you haven’t, go ahead and do it now. We won’t schedule interviews with VAs that haven’t signed the form.
Important Communication Info:
If you are interested in applying to this position, make sure you are active on Telegram. It is the only means of communication between the Recruitment team in Virtual Latinos and the assistants to be called for an interview. Make sure you receive the good news! If you haven’t already, fill out this form to make sure we have a record of your Telegram username.
If you are not active on Telegram, your proposal will be dismissed.
How to send a good proposal?
Please apply through this Virtual Latinos platform, and include:
1) 1-2 short paragraphs introducing yourself, where you’re from, what you studied, and general work experience, and explaining why you believe you meet the requirements of attitude and skills?
2) Provide us with specific details of your past experience and skills related to each of the task categories mentioned above. The format of this section should look like this:
Main Job Tasks Experience:
1. First task category name from above goes here
– I have worked with contacting leads/people for X amt of years, at X company. Here’s an example of how I worked, my process, and the results of it:
– Additionally, I’ve also done Y type of works, with Y company.
– Additional details
– Additional examples
2. Second task category name from above goes here
– I do/don’t have any experience with follow-up up with leads, for X amount of years while working with X company
– The types of tasks I’ve done while using X system for managing leads and potential clients include: Give examples
– Additional details
– Additional examples
3. Third task category…..
IMPORTANT NOTE: 40-50% of applicants do NOT read the instructions and send very poor proposals. If your proposal is one of those it WILL BE IGNORED.