In order to become a virtual assistant of the Virtual Latinos community; you will need one or more of the following skills:
- Amazing time management skills, as you may have to work with several clients or projects at a time.
- Very efficient communication skills, don’t be afraid to ask questions to your clients.
- Fluid Spanish and English speaking and writing skills.
- A solid work ethic, one which never takes advantage of your clients. You will have access to private and sensitive information that you should never share.
- Be able to meet your deadlines
- Consistently follow up with your work’s status, clients requests, and be able to provide updates on things you are working on to make sure they are completed, as this is very important.