Currently, it’s not possible to search for virtual assistants by typing in a keyword or search query.
To learn more about how you can search for, filter, and find the type of virtual assistant you’re looking for read this article:
How do I search for Latino virtual assistants using the Directory?
Today, you can search for Latino virtual assistants and marketers using one or more of our Directory’s search filters, which include:
- Filter by “Certified virtual assistants” (Required a Professional subscription plan), which includes those who’ve completed at least one our US-based digital marketing certification programs and has earned a certificate. These may also include people who are certified by other certification programs such as Google Ads (AdWords), Facebook Blueprint, Hubspot Inbound Marketing, and various others.
- Filter by skills – this is the most popular and useful type of filter, with over 40 skills to choose from.
- Filter by hourly price
- By experience (number of years)
- Filter by rating (1 to 5 stars)
- Filter by location (By country)