Complete process to hire a virtual assistant using the job portal
Virtual Latinos offers entrepreneurs, businesses, professionals and marketing agencies the flexibility and transparency they may be looking for when hiring their next virtual assistant or marketer.
You can hire professional, hand-picked, skilled virtual assistants from Mexico, Central America, and South America in one of the following ways:
- Hire an assistant on your own:
Browse and search for virtual assistants through the Virtual Latinos Directory.
- Method A) Send an individual message to each virtual assistant you’re interested in.
- Method B) Post the details of your project or job, and invite assistants to apply to it or wait for assistants to find your job on our portal and apply on their own.
- Our team helps you find your assistant:
- Share with our team what type of help and virtual assistant you’re looking for and hire through our Virtual Latinos Agency.
This help desk article covers the full process of hiring a Latin virtual assistant or virtual marketer through the Virtual Latinos Directory & job portal (Method B)
To post a job on the Virtual Latinos platform, you’ll first have to create an account.
Your free account will allow you to post jobs in our platform, yet only businesses/employers with a paid subscription plan will be able to see which virtual assistants applied to their job and be able to reply to them through our messaging platform.
Steps to hiring virtual assistants through the Virtual Latinos job portal
Step 1: Post a project or job on our portal
- Follow the steps on how to post a project/job on the Virtual Latinos job portal.
Step 2: Invite specific virtual assistants to apply to your project/job
- Follow the steps on how to invite a specific virtual assistant to apply to your project/job.
Step 3: View all proposals and virtual assistants who applied to your project/job
- Follow the steps on how to view all available proposals and virtual assistants for my project/job.
Step 4: Select the proposal and virtual assistant you’d like to hire and define the work terms and agreement
- Follow the steps on how to select the proposal of the virtual assistant you’ve chosen and would like to hire.
Step 5: Your virtual assistant starts working on your project/job
- Get in touch with your new chosen Latino virtual assistant or marketer and schedule an initial video meeting or phone call. Simply send them a message through our portal.
Step 6: Review your assistant’s work and oversee the project/job
- Explore the articles from our section on working with your virtual assistant
Step 7: Once the project/job has been done, mark it as completed
- Follow the steps on how to mark your project/job as completed.
Step 8: Leave feedback and a review for your virtual assistant
- Follow the steps on how to leave feedback and write a review for your virtual assistant.
Step 9: Your virtual assistant will review you as a client/employer
- You don’t need to do anything for this step, we’re just letting you know 😉
Step 10: Repeat as needed – hire for a new project or a new assistant!
- If you’re happy with your virtual assistant’s work, we hope that you choose to hire him or her again for another project. To help our virtual assistants it’s best that you hire them through our portal so that you can leave a review/feedback after completing each project. Review help our assistants to get featured higher in our directory and increases their chances of getting hired for additional work.