This article explains the steps you need to take in order to mark a job or project within Virtual Latinos as completed.
This article only applies for jobs and projects which have used the Virtual Latinos jobs platform to post a job or project to hire one of our virtual assistants for a job. If you chose not to use this feature of our platform, then there’s no way to mark your job or project as completed.
Steps to mark your job or project as “Completed”
1. Login to your Virtual Latinos employer account
You must already have an account in order to login.
2. Click on “Manage Jobs” under your dashboard section on the right sidebar
3. Make sure your virtual assistant has marked your job as “Completed” from their account
4. Click on “Actions > View Workspace to review the project status” next to your assistant’s job status
5. Scroll down to the “Actions” section, and change the status to “Completed”
6. Click on “End Project” to mark this project as “Completed” and end your project.
Once your job is complete, you should see a screen similar to the following one: